Flipsta's ZRE152 Rolla

flipsta24

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't even look like the same car Charlie, my car is too high now, better fix things :D

Excellent purchase :toast:

haha Thanks John!

wait till the other things arrive... :ph34r: and i think you know what they are...but there is a couple of weeks wait for manufacturing :D

yep tried reversing, same problem, there's just a drainage dip just on the bottom of my driveway which is really crap...i guess im gonna go to the scrap metal place today and find some metal plates to cover the dip

Looking nice Charlie! Did you adjust the fronts at all? They look at a similar height. Rears, you have definitely made it lower! :D (If you have seen my driveway, it would all make sense! LOL)

Looking nice Charlie! Did you adjust the fronts at all? They look at a similar height. Rears, you have definitely made it lower! :D (If you have seen my driveway, it would all make sense! LOL)

hey Peter,

yea left the fronts the same, the rears i dropped by about 20mm, still need to play around with it as the drivers side sits 10mm lower then the passenger side.

it's going for a wheel alignment today so hopefully it should be all sweet for the next couple of weeks!

• 3 weeks later...

dropped the rear by another 5mm last night

DSC_3083.jpg

DSC_3112.jpg

i think i will keep it this height until the front lip and rear skirt turns up....getting into the drive way is already a headache

this is the arch/bump getting into my driveway

DSC_3074.jpg

if the rear was 15mm lower i would suffer a bit and get my rear jacking point just in front of the rear tyres. should be the right height now even if i have people in the rear seats...

and getting onto the driveway....

DSC_3078.jpg

i think the next colour combo may be gun metal :ph34r:

I like that, suit well with the blue nuts,tail lights and garnish, hey where is your garnish? :o

When we saw you with Dutchie last week your rims looked like 19's, very deceiving that design,plus that particular tyre your running

i think the next colour combo may be gun metal :ph34r:

I like that, suit well with the blue nuts,tail lights and garnish, hey where is your garnish? :o

When we saw you with Dutchie last week your rims looked like 19's, very deceiving that design,plus that particular tyre your running

yea the garnish is off at the moment...some1's tried taking it off in front of my shop while i was working! :angry:

i'll most likely throw it back on today, just double up on the 3m tape haha, just doing the oil change now ready for next weeks run :D and maybe fiddle around a little bit more with the height adjustments.

yea alot of other guys were thinking they were 19's lol, i guess getting rid of that red lip just made it look so much bigger.

yea i think gun metal will be the next colour but that wont be till sometime next year, flat out again due to our business buying out rebel sport...lol