[SYD] TOYOTA FEST 2009

there are normally a few AE82s from Twincam and rollaclub that come along.

Quite seriously, there is normally at least one of everything out there.

sweet cnt wait if i work hard these next weekends i will have the cur ready for rego so it should be all good

just enter the car, why does it need to be associated with a club entry?

IMO it would look out of place with the SRC cars, plus they try to arange the single entry cars according to age/generation anyway so you could end up right next to the SRC cars anyhow.

There really isn't a way to accomodate if there was a ATOC club display as they try to keep the cars grouped together, and because there is a large varience in models represented by ATOC it's not really feasable. It would be kind of like Toymods trying to do a club display of all their cars (even though 1/2 the cars there are Toymods cars anyway).

Thanks for the great info. I myself have never been in a car show as my sx was about 5 different colours and did really look out of place on the road let alone a car show.

I will just rock up in the stivo and get put where i get put.

I'll make sure that AE82OC knows about it too - Jason usually rocks up with his FX-GT too.

Cruzer, at the moment I'll probably just bring the AE102, Cara may or may not decide to bring the ST162 but the AE82 is slowly getting stripped and wrecked (the shell is RS) so its not getting driven anywhere anymore.

I'll make sure that AE82OC knows about it too - Jason usually rocks up with his FX-GT too.

Cruzer, at the moment I'll probably just bring the AE102, Cara may or may not decide to bring the ST162 but the AE82 is slowly getting stripped and wrecked (the shell is RS) so its not getting driven anywhere anymore.

kool i wanna see a real fx there was one on ebay fx with popup lights it was so epically cool

iam sure he knows

wonder if a ZRE would be welcome <_<

the 08 or 07 one is in one of the hot4's ive got i see rolla boy there but cant recognise the rest of the cars, anyone from brisbane thinking of going?

Rowan, are you going? if so, how many days will that be?? i am interested but i need to be back in the morning on the 5th of Oct..

• 2 weeks later...
what if it rains is there enough room?

Last year just about everyone apart from the Supra club and a couple of the Crowns were under cover, the carpark extends underneath the cinemas so as long as the movies aren't packed there will be plenty of room - it just means that everyone will be stretched out and lighting will be poor, but at least everything will be dry.