Plate Ideas??

Evo7

Heya everyone,

how are we all? :lol:

i am wondering if any of you guys have any ideas on what License plate combinations i 'could' get?

This will be going onto a Supercharged 1zz, so any suggestions/ideas are more then welcome XD

Thanks guys :D

Evo

You should probably state which PPQ style you are going to choose Evan. It's the difference between a $415 plate and a $2,295 one.

At the moment, i am not worried, just want some ideas thrown out there :D

Evo

ROLOVR

EVOZZE

LIMPED

RACEME

ASLEEP

SEDATE

FLEXED

BELLOW

OZ

QTIP

Heres a few Evan... :D

Like the ideas Lee, but i made my mind up last night XD

i thought of a funny one:

FTMFW... and it was available... but didn't want to pay 2.2k for plates lol :P

Evo

If ur dead set on personalised plates, 1ZZFZE is CLEARLY the way to go. Cops won't know what it means anyway.

plates chosen:

122-CYA

Evo

none i reckon... keep it stock plates even more sleeper.....plates depicting the cars power or mods are a fair **** i reckon...atleast in ur case it will be able to back it up but seeing so many ***** cars with ...plates like chasnu or other words depicting street racing are gay as aids....

plus every man and his dog in a commonwhore will want to run you

none i reckon... keep it stock plates even more sleeper.....plates depicting the cars power or mods are a fair **** i reckon...atleast in ur case it will be able to back it up but seeing so many ***** cars with ...plates like chasnu or other words depicting street racing are gay as aids....

plus every man and his dog in a commonwhore will want to run you

I am not worried... i like the fact that these plates will be on a car that can back it up XD

especially being on of all things... a corolla :P People wouldn't even think about it :P

and lets be real, i am not a fan of Street Racing, on the tracks off the roads is where it should be done, so they can try to race me all they want.

Loving the plates ideas guys, a good start for any others that are willing to sacrifice :D

Evo

plates chosen:

122-CYA

Evo

:rolleyes:

Each to their own i guess

pfff,

did you forget that they are going onto an SC rolla XD

Evo

evo did you forget that the SC will only net a 35 - 40kw increase?? you might see 120 - 130kw atw. i will be stoked for you to be proved wrong. i think "CYA" is a bit ambitious. but as above... "each to their own"