New to Forums

EC11WA

PHOTOS ADDED :yahoo:

Gday all, my names Brad and i reside in Perth. Just bought a new 2009 black TRD Aurion 3500SL. Supposedly the last new one for sale in Australia. Stumbled accross it at Big Rock Toyota in Perth, and bought it the same day. Was looking for 2nd hand but couldn't resist as 2nd hand ones are becoming hard to get now in Perth.

Also drive my wifes black Yaris YRX on a daily basis. Great little car and dirt cheap to run.

Anyway, have been dealing with WRX's for many years now but have a little one on the way and needed the extra space. Aurion was the perfect car, nice and spacious with the grunt to go.

Very impressed with it so far......look forward to chatting on the forums and will get some photos up when i work out what it is i need to do to host them as i am no computer whizz... :unsure:

Edited by EC11WA

Thanks Guys.

I have had a V6 Camry in the past but this thing just has so much more poke. The engine is unbeleivable. I still have to get use to the handling as I have been in Subarus for the past 10 years but overall, great car.

By far the best Toyota i have seen in years when it comes to quality build and finish. Obviously not perfect, but not too bad at all....very happy with the purchase. :yahoo:

Thanks Guys.

I have had a V6 Camry in the past but this thing just has so much more poke. The engine is unbeleivable. I still have to get use to the handling as I have been in Subarus for the past 10 years but overall, great car.

By far the best Toyota i have seen in years when it comes to quality build and finish. Obviously not perfect, but not too bad at all....very happy with the purchase. :yahoo:

Hahah wow! Sighted and bought on the same day - although it'd be hard to pass by, especially brand new and in black! :D Congrats on the purchase, it is an absolutely stunning vehicle. Looking forward to the piccies :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome guys and girls.

Reading through the forum has been very helpful and i look forward to inputting and meeting a few members both here and interstate.

Unfortunately no photos as yet, but my avatar taken from the net pretty much shows what everyone already new.

Will post photos up soon.

• 9 months later...