GRIL

kcorro

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Yeah looks good . i did this mod to my commodore .. what size did you cut the mesh to ?

thanks

hmm i just relised mesh already there in japanese built 2005 corolla

Edited by DrivInGScHool

• 1 year later...

where did you guys buy your mesh kits from? is the size of the mesh similar to that found on the eBay Grille and eyelid combo or was it directly from the panel beaters, auto shops etc?

im thinking of doing this mod aswell.. any DIY pics, i.e removing bumper and fitting?? :) :)

thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

I got a preface black stivo and did this mod. Quite frustrating as it is almost none visible (in a black) not because I want it visible but its because I cannot take a decent picture.

<_<

I got a preface black stivo and did this mod. Quite frustrating as it is almost none visible (in a black) not because I want it visible but its because I cannot take a decent picture.

<_<

could u post a few pics up and how you put it on i would like to do this mod

• 2 weeks later...

I had a look at the front bumper and could not figure by myself where to fix the screws to. I wanted to replace the plastic slot where the fogs are supposed to go (i dont have fog lights in my car).i am just curious where you fix the screws? :-s

I had a look at the front bumper and could not figure by myself where to fix the screws to. I wanted to replace the plastic slot where the fogs are supposed to go (i dont have fog lights in my car).i am just curious where you fix the screws? :-s

i recommend you don't take out the plastic slots, i was going to do it, until i saw how deep the hole was, then i changed my mind about doing the foglight bit.

This will get done later on for me... maybe next year perhaps... ?

I Only Want To Do It Because I Believe It Would Be Better For My CAI Where The Pod Filter Is Sitting Right Behind It! :(

Ok that is a challenge,coud you get the intake pipe coming straight down into the empty area of the engine bay, cause that would be the best place to get cold air... im in R & D stage for a cold-air intake for the rolla lol :P