Custom Interior

Just painted the tweeter covers up on the doors Red. Looks great! Im thinking about doing the main speaker covers aswell. Has any one else done this? Cos it looks as though the "covers" are actually part of the panel. Wierd. Any advice would be cool! :D

Check out danthuyer's old bed buddy rollagrl's Stivo's interior. This probably a good idea of what NOT to do! :o Check it out in the gallery

Rollagrl is the expert as painting anything that is removable, mind you, her forte was BLUE

Nothing wrong with BLUE she just used too much and the wrong one!!!

True, not my favourite colour, but still...

I know she made a shocking choice of shade of blue, and I won't hold that against her...but here, take a look

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...&cmd=si&img=115

I'm very suprised she never found a blue hand brake grip, gear stick boot, dash mat or even a fluffy steering wheel cover, you know how hot that sun gets in Gladstone!!! :P

Personally I'd rather contrast it with Red, Yellow, orange (golden) or Silver, but that's my personal opinion...

Edited by Blue_Stivo

I'm very suprised she never found a blue hand brake grip, gear stick boot, dash mat or even a fluffy steering wheel cover, you know how hot that sun gets in Gladstone!!! :P

Personally I'd rather contrast it with Red, Yellow, orange (golden) or Silver, but that's my personal opinion...

True-dat, wiggity wiggity (thumps chest twice with fist and makes 'gangster-like' peace sign)

She did manage to find though a massive Toyota flag for the rear seat

Cos it looks as though the "covers" are actually part of the panel. Wierd. Any advice would be cool!

you are right it is integrated in the whole door trim. what you need to do is mask off along the join and then paint. i think this would look quite good :)