[SYD] mini meet 10/10 or 16/10?

to all those who have been PM'ing me over the stickers they have finally come :D

looking to do a mini meet this saturday (10/10/09) at harry's cafe de wheels in orange grove (cumberland hwy) @ say 5pm. will stay there for an hour over some yummy hotdogs :D and chit chat :D im working straight after so can't do a mini cruise unless y'all wanna meet next friday october 16? let me know what sounds better. if we do it on the friday we can have a mini cruise after the mini meet/dinner :D

i will have both the new stickers (URL) and the logo ones there they all $10

everyone is more then welcome to come even if your not buying a sticker .....the more the merrier :D

from mish :D

Where exactly is that Mish?

hmmm yes i was wondering that too. Any instructions for those who don't know that area? I do prefer this sat over next fri

when coming from parra toward liverpool its the big set of lights after cabramatta rd you turn left into where the krispy kreme/maccers/oporto is....the harrys stand is kinda in front of the liverpool markets building.

hey i cant make it either mish is there a way i can send you via bank account and posted out to me? i really wanted to go to the mini meet but i've already made plans for sat arvo/night

Charlie

Hi Mish,

Can you please post pics of the new stickers you got?

I prefer to have mine posted as it's fair hike from the Shire to Liverpool and with the kids being on school holidays, it's pretty hard to get away ;)

hey mish...

the sat mini meet sounds good.. coz jus like u i have work that nite as well.

jus a thought.. why dun u move the meet somewhere out towards the city so everyone that wants a sticker can attend and get it that way.. or better still.... meet at parra :spiteful:

kevin.

hi everyone!!

was gonna do it at harrys so we can eat dinner the same time that would keep my kids busy so we can do our thing.

city? hmm i dont know about that one.....

what if we meet at homebush bay? is that closer to everyone?

or we can all meet at villawood @ 8pm 17/10 and make this our normal monthly meet and the mountain run will replace that meet and be on the last saturday of october (31st)

would prefer not to post them out cause of the length of them they wont fit in a normal envelope and would be worried they'd be crushed while in transit

we have plenty of time to meet anyways as we will have a monthly meet and a mountain run :D

ok post me up your preferences so i can delete this thread and start 2 new ones :D

ILL BE THERE GUYS AT ORANGE GROVE I AM A NEW MEMBER &JUST BOUGHT A TIVO COROLLA , IF ANYONE IS ALSO INTERSTED I CAN GET EYELIDS FOR COROLLA AND HAVE JUST PUT AN ADD UP IN THE FORSALES . ANY PURCHASE OF ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED AT THE MEET IF YOUR HAPPY WITH THAT. 0424196629

INTERSECTION OF CUMBERLAND HWY AND CABRAMATTA RD

Edited by trdzze123

ILL BE THERE GUYS AT ORANGE GROVE I AM A NEW MEMBER &JUST BOUGHT A TIVO COROLLA , IF ANYONE IS ALSO INTERSTED I CAN GET EYELIDS FOR COROLLA AND HAVE JUST PUT AN ADD UP IN THE FORSALES . ANY PURCHASE OF ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED AT THE MEET IF YOUR HAPPY WITH THAT. 0424196629

INTERSECTION OF CUMBERLAND HWY AND CABRAMATTA RD

Eh!?!? :blink::blink::blink:

Heyy Mish, a mini-meet this Satdee sounds good ... but otherwise Please hold onto two of those for me until the 31st meet :)

Cheers

Will re confirm where we will meet by tomorrow cause I'm thinking we should really just bring the monthly closer so the mountain run can replace that that way it balanced through October.

hi everyone i know this mini meet was such a rushed and unplanned event so to put some order back into it i am officially going to start doing the regular monthly meets again here's the links

clicky

those who can't make it i totally understand.

therefore the sydney mountain run will be on october 31st details will go up in a few minutes check out the meets and events section

going to close this thread but wont move it til everyone has read it

tc!!

from mish :D