ELEGNT's RColt Version R

ELEGNT

I reckon I have something to do with this. Little peashooteR Colt had to pull everything it had to get past whitestivo, reckon it cracked right there on the spot.

I'm calling you out 313, how bout a race right now, your going down, you ain't gonna see me i move so fast, your gonna be what, what was that, was that lift

yeoooooooooooooooooooow

whitestivo

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reckon I have something to do with this. Little peashooteR Colt had to pull everything it had to get past whitestivo, reckon it cracked right there on the spot.

But it got past....

its still boosting fine for now just when its cold u can feel it leak and its a tappety as a truck. but soon closes up when it expands when hot

CHA54 - dont have 1200$ sitting around for one unless u know anyone that does it for under 1 k

Edited by ELEGNT

lmao at phil trying to take advantage of your misfortune...

at least it shows that he has finally accepted that lift is FTL!!! :lol:

rowan: sorry to hear man... it was only on thursday that you were saying how yours was the only one left that hadnt cracked.... :(

Rowan,

i feel your pain mate... i hope you can get her back on the road, love the SSQV sound lol :P

So does that mean it will be off the road, after only a week (or 2) on the road?

Evo

Rowan,

love the SSQV sound lol :P

negative, i dont thats why i dont have one i have a Turbosmart BOV lol

So does that mean it will be off the road, after only a week (or 2) on the road?

Evo

affermative

Edited by ELEGNT

shall i bring up the situation of you pulling in to the car wash a couple of months ago? :lol:

yes plz bring it up i wouldnt mind hearing it as it has potential for lol XD

its not a very long story...

i was standing there at the car wash talking to silvabullet and i see this white sportivo in the middle lane cut off a guy in the left lane and come speeding (sorry, exageration for the benefit of the story! we all know stivo's are slow! :P) in to the car wash, in the EXIT driveway and come to a stop... low and behold, the "Stig" (read: phil) steps out of the mighty Veyron (read: sportivo)...

what? did i go over the top a little? :lol:

soooooo anyway... rowan... are you able to drive the car in the meantime? or is it driving like a bag of sh!t?

ok... so for those playing at home,

it seems that Mr whitestivo still thinks LIFT beats all... Lift is similar to VTEC... the car goes nowhere fast until you rev the sh!t out of them...

Rowan, i like your new car, it looks good, and is menacing on the road... but do you think you would upgrade the wheels?

I'm not saying it looks bad... but the flat black rims don't suit the ELEGNT style that you once had... (i hope that makes sense)

Still, very nice work on it, so much simpler to mod then a corolla :P

well done B)

Evo

VTEC WILL SNAP LIFT!!!! This lil COLT looks like a weapon!!! This COLT WILL SNAP LIFT TOOOO... 16psi is heaps!!!! This cars PHAT!! Good work bro!!

true true true, i spotted that place real late

GTLOST, fail

whitestivo

Ur a FAIL BUDDY!!!! i went in a sportivo n i was expecting a massive pull wen it hit lift... but it didnt even excite me that much. vtec will snap it!! XOOMS sportivo is gunn!! LIFT n TURBO, CRAZY!! Dont sportivo's only rev out to 8,000k? my mates vtec kicks in at 5,500 n goes all the way to 9000k... 150.8kw at the front wheels n a 12.8 @ 108mph. it probably doesnt sound that fast, but its pretty good for a lil street car. I was wondering if u Can tune lift to redline at 9000k?? i know BKS had 129kw or maybe 130kw n i know that would through u back!! Lift is still mad, i wouldnt mind it though.

whitestivo, SNAPPED. lolz...

That Colt is PHAT!!!!! gota love the MASSIVE FRONT MOUNT.... Is it gonna come down to the annual meet?