ELEGNT's RColt Version R

ELEGNT

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lee - thanks mate! after uni is done im going to start making an intake and mrs is buying me a BOV for xmas so that will be it for a wile i think

Michael - thanks mate, yeh next time i go out ill let u know, when u getting your rims?

just ordered some air dams for the front of the car from XRacing motorsport should come in the next week:

3a2vk.jpg

and here is a sound clip of my system, if u close your eyes it sounds exactly like an EVO lol

ignore the smoke had been idling it for ages before hand

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

ROWAN = +1 for street cred

WHITESTIVO = -10 street cred for current 'performance' mod

every one knows whitestivo's all talk... <_<

that sounds pretty badass for a 1.5 lol

agreed, sounds fat

hey elegnt i spoted a black rs colt yesterday near my place all black, fmic, black rims and with heaps of stickers all over it, any one in your car club?

Sounds good, would sound even better if it revved out to 8200rpm

where to find a car that does that 313?

thinking, i'll get you in 1st gear, you'll change wayyyy early, and i'll just be coming on song, reckon i'll have 3 car lengths by the time you change gear. You better hope your torque has you ahead between 4000-6000rpm, when I have a hole lotta nothing.

whitestivo

spilliage - there is a few black ones with back rims getting around on the forum so im sure it will be one of them

phil - i dont need to rev to 8300 when i have the same power as u do on lift at 3000 rpm...yes u will beat me off the line only cos once i hit boost the tires fry! ill race u from 60 on...ill have u mate

On the cruise next weekend, you me and evo on ramp into a 110 zone at Beenleigh will settle this

We'll send evo out first as the sacrifical lamb, first one to catch and burn the lamb wins

Iif Gav brings the pulsar, we'll let him leave 1/2 an hour earlier.

whitestivo

Edited by whitestivo

On the cruise next weekend, you me and evo on ramp into a 110 zone at Beenleigh will settle this

We'll send evo out first as the sacrifical lamb, first one to catch and burn the lamb wins

whitestivo

that onramp is about 30m long, we will run into eachother lol race on the highway 70-120

im aiming to beat my 14.2 that i did in my aurion by the time the colts done or closer to the flat 14

whitestivo

that onramp is about 30m long, we will run into eachother lol race on the highway 70-120

im aiming to beat my 14.2 that i did in my aurion by the time the colts done or closer to the flat 14

Willowbank or else *woop woop*

I am running the car back into standard economy mode by disengaging boost.

I NEED my fuel economy back lol :P

BTW Rowan, the car looks good, but you'll need to do more work to the engine to get it up to standard ;) jks lol :P do you prefer this car over the Aurion?

Evo

whitestivo

BTW Rowan, the car looks good, but you'll need to do more work to the engine to get it up to standard ;) jks lol :P do you prefer this car over the Aurion?

Evo

haha who needs economy when u can have fun evan lol...i liked both cars for diff resons, aurion was good to fill up with all ya mates go for a cruise WD-40 (windows down 40km/h) just bustin tunes with the sub and pimpin with the big rims. where the colt get as many looks now with the FMIC but its just alot more fun to drive, leave your mates at home, weight reduction FTW, the handling is more fun and power delivery is way more fun too. so yeh liked them for diff reasons :) i think im the only one tho that likes it as much as the aurion lol

whitestivo

That's hardly fair, as it means I will be waiting around for a whole hour at the other end of the on ramp. ;)

8300rpm advisory limit on the VZ-R. :o But alas, it's slow now with the extra muffler on it. barely pulling 129kW now... :(

evan, if you disconnect, you may as well take your balls off as well, that way that's two things not getting you into trouble

313, i know exactly what you mean, and represent hot 4cylinders. though i've just realised, as a turbo4, you will be running in the 6 cylinder category, so sad to say, you ain't ever going to be up against the na 4cyl stivo at qr

we all know you can't change gears gav, your mince meat

whitestivo

whitestivo

Evo

haha who needs economy when u can have fun evan lol...i liked both cars for diff resons, aurion was good to fill up with all ya mates go for a cruise WD-40 (windows down 40km/h) just bustin tunes with the sub and pimpin with the big rims. where the colt get as many looks now with the FMIC but its just alot more fun to drive, leave your mates at home, weight reduction FTW, the handling is more fun and power delivery is way more fun too. so yeh liked them for diff reasons :) i think im the only one tho that likes it as much as the aurion lol

hahaha evan :) i wanna see ur car race rowan's colt, stand still and rolling from 60 :P and if u win im **** my rolla off to get a 1zz but still reckon the colt has a high chance of winning soz mate :) i driven and seen one go and i also sat in ur car too and sorry to the conclusion ur car can pull no where near a colt can :P soz bro the colt is in the 2zz area :)

Edited by Ray89

evan, if you disconnect, you may as well take your balls off as well, that way that's two things not getting you into trouble

313, i know exactly what you mean, and represent hot 4cylinders. though i've just realised, as a turbo4, you will be running in the 6 cylinder category, so sad to say, you ain't ever going to be up against the na 4cyl stivo at qr

we all know you can't change gears gav, your mince meat

whitestivo

Granny shifting not double clutching like u should do :P(fast and furious)lol

Yes yes yes...

all this debate about who's car is faster, i'll admit Rowan would most likely munch me anyways...

I still preferred the Aurion over the Colt though...

Evo

Yes yes yes...

all this debate about who's car is faster, i'll admit Rowan would most likely munch me anyways...

Evo

if i ever get my new power steering hose (ARRGH, want it!) , i will bring a bit of torque to the party and show you all up :P

nah, id prob get smashed by even evans car.

Yes yes yes...

Evo

You're all gonna get munched by the TX3. :P If it stops leaking and will actually run some day... <_<

still waiting on my air dams they will be here next week for painting,

but just brought a Turbosmart DualPort BOV which sounds fukin insane! love it so much, didnt want to get out of the car. SUPER LOUD

performance was slightly increased as it holds boost better now, so it reads about 2-3psi more at redline and the boost curve isnt so lump now

very happy

Edited by ELEGNT

Yes yes yes...

Evo

You're all gonna get munched by the TX3. :P If it stops leaking and will actually run some day... <_<

Hey Gav, i am keen to know,

what engine have you got in your TX3??

I know someone that would be able to take down even Rowan ;)

Evo