ELEGNT's RColt Version R

ELEGNT

congratz on the purchase, ive always liked these and its so rare for a manufacture to invest time and money in produceing cars like this, as its such a small market..... and i still dont get who they marketed these cars at!!??

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm driving behind a colt up to sunshine coast, I tell the missus, that is the car rowan sold his aurion for, (this one had rims but standard model) and tried to tell her everything else it had, turbo, seats, lightweight, etc etc

She thought i was joking. Why didn't he just buy a sportivo?

Laugh i did, laugh a lot.

whitestivo

why didnt he just buy a sportivo ------> i'd rather the colt too....Rally Colt Version R.

sportivos are good but there are alot of other cars that handle a hell of a lot better, i can imagine hopping into the cult....nice turbo, decent boost, wrapped within recaro and riding like on rails would be quite nice

why didnt he just buy a sportivo ------> i'd rather the colt too....Rally Colt Version R.

sportivos are good but there are alot of other cars that handle a hell of a lot better, i can imagine hopping into the cult....nice turbo, decent boost, wrapped within recaro and riding like on rails would be quite nice

You ask why old mate didn't go with the Stivo?

two words:

NON-TURBO!

(i prefer my more then special corolla over a colt anyday... sc corolla is alot more rarer then an R-Colt) ;)

Congrats Rowan :D

i hope it brings you the much joy that you are after... soon you will get used to the powa, and long for more :P

Evo

jaderd, nicely put mate! i do still really love the sportivos especially the facelift ones but i wish they had a bit more race to them, seats etc.

evo, yeh mate im already used to the power bro. u should line me up mate, 1.8 blown 6 psi vs 1.5 turbo 17 psi, should be fun lol

GTLO5T, thanks dude! yeh 17 is alot, it was 12 stock and im looking to change my intercooler which is supposed to increase my boost by 3 psi. i think im going to have a problem there

phil, mate bell will love driving this even more! no sound system will ever hit this car its got type s speakers but subs weigh to much. i think your dog would enjoy this one more too mate

rusty bucket, thanks dude! yeh heaps hey cos the seats are a long way back (not much boot) there is a stack of room in the back

new updates tomorow guys

naaaar boost if fine boys relax

update

yesterday got a 2.5" catback (actually from dump pipe back)which only cost me $350 which i was most happy with. sound is great, just what i wanted!

and got my old plates on finally

here are some pics, not the best but u get the idea

v7dona.jpg

34ht3kw.jpg

24ch9ub.jpg

a2yh40.jpg

mhdh11.jpg

LFT-OVR

Will this give you a more psi in boost, I know the exhaust on my old turbo motor did that, or is it limited to 17psi

Not suggesting you need more boost, just wondering, or will you remove the boost increase method now and use the exhaust.

Still not digging it, and you didn't turn up last night , and I came out TO see you as well to be converted.

whitestivo

yesterday got a 2.5" catback (actually from dump pipe back)which only cost me $350 which i was most happy with. sound is great, just what i wanted!

24ch9ub.jpg

a2yh40.jpg

mhdh11.jpg

Looks nice, where did you get that?

And it's a turbo-back exhaust BTW.

Gav.

haha already modifying it. Man you must have money growing off trees :)

I bet coilovers or increasing boost is next

so, big f*ck off front mount next?

hehehe..............................maybe ;)

can the ECU's in these be reflashed like in Evo's?

in progress atm by RPW probly be craked in the next month

pic one from todays post you did looks like a cat that you have grapped the scruff of the neck on and held it up lol

nice exhaust btw mate

hahahahaha exactly mate, not the best shot i must say lol

LFT-OVR

Will this give you a more psi in boost, I know the exhaust on my old turbo motor did that, or is it limited to 17psi

Not suggesting you need more boost, just wondering, or will you remove the boost increase method now and use the exhaust.

Still not digging it, and you didn't turn up last night , and I came out TO see you as well to be converted.

whitestivo

yeh but only about 1 psi so getting upto 18 now but its a bit lumpy since ive changed it from stock and doesnt hold through the revs. a good FMIC is supposed to increase it by 3 psi, i will have to be doing something about reducing it then, or my engine will be smelling like a bbq on 21 psi.

yeh sorry mate i msgd u but it was ur old number, surely ur going to come out this week to the meet, come on it starts at 8 surely thats not to late, u can take it for a drive then. warn bell tho cos the tivo might be forsale the next day lol

Looks nice, where did you get that?

And it's a turbo-back exhaust BTW.

Gav.

got it done at pipewerx they do an awesome job. and cheap as!

nar its not a turbo or cat back. the dump pie is about 1 meter long and the cat is in the dump, this starts as the dump finishes, i still want to buy the dump its only 350 already made up in stainless so im considering it