ELEGNT's RColt Version R

ELEGNT

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers Lee, its the same as wheat i had on the aurion and looks pretty much the same a yours but in 3.5 inch, thick stainless one is that whats on yours?

Yeah pretty much the same,looked very similar to mine thats why i asked...mine are stainless Zetti 4''double walled angled tips. :)

p.s Looks a treat mate well done.

i saw a white one of these with custom plates and a FMIC, i'll admit in the flesh, it looked OK

what I would have given to of been beside him at the lights, not in front, lil punk

whitestivo

would be interested to see you drag one.....the one you explained with a front mount may well have the 18psi of boost and if then running an aftermarker ECU may have left you a little red faced.... remember these things are fair light and nimble and under some decent boost i think a drag against a sportivo would be pretty close ?

lil punk ? hes driving a better built and finished off car than you and prob just another enthusiast.....punk, you make me laugh sometimes...being passionate about your car is good but i think you need to be whooped by a little car and become a bit more humbled, after all they are just a sportivo.

and before you do the comeback of

"your selling yours...you will miss it all"

or repeat the

"nothing happens in you car over 6k anymore"

think "do i sound like an over passionate sportivo driver who has to promote the awesome of the sportivo in every post i do if i write this ?"

cheers all

* sorry to spam your thread ELEGNT.....really liking your ride and you have jumped straight into the performance aspect of the mids tinkering with the engine...very nice. I am envious of your beautiful seats no cold kidneys on fresh mornings the nice bolsters would keep you warm

Edited by jaderd

jaderd - thanks again mate! i always look forward to reading your comments, thanks for the positive feedback on my car

philip - why dont u just bring yourself out the meet on thursday, like it was intended for bringing it back to 8pm so old codgers dont loose beauty sleep and come take it for a drive mate

btw - people who own sportivos, does your car feel like a 14 second car when your by yourself and as soon as you have 1 passenger feels slow as and would bearly break into the 16's. this is the colt all over. by yourself absolute rocket ship and as soon as you have another person in it its like cooooooooooooooooome on

Edited by ELEGNT

jaderd - thanks again mate! i always look forward to reading your comments, thanks for the positive feedback on my car

philip - why dont u just bring yourself out the meet on thursday, like it was intended for bringing it back to 8pm so old codgers dont loose beauty sleep and come take it for a drive mate

btw - people who own sportivos, does your car feel like a 14 second car when your by yourself and as soon as you have 1 passenger feels slow as and would bearly break into the 16's. this is the colt all over. by yourself absolute rocket ship and as soon as you have another person in it its like cooooooooooooooooome on

I will have something a bit quicker then that Colt you have man... but not until next year ;)

Evo

Unless you have something with 500hp at the wheels like Northy's SS...

I think you'd definately notice the extra weight of passengers.

I did when I was in my Sportivo, and I notice it in my SV6.

Your car is awesome, keep up the great work bro.

I will have something a bit quicker then that Colt you have man... but not until next year ;)

Evo

whats the plan brother?

Converting from 4 wheels to maybe 2 :o

Evo

Evo

whats the plan brother?

Evo

haha evan, a 250cc moto will get smashed by just about anything :P

Evo

whats the plan brother?

Evo

haha evan, a 250cc moto will get smashed by just about anything :P

or a LAMS approved one :P

haha ha!

Evo

You mean the car is faster without me in it?? Straight line it was no 9sec car, but throw a corner at it and it just laughed at it.

Lol can you tell I was impressed with the handling ability of the car?? Haha.

hahaha yeh ive been up mt mee, nebo and cootha all in the last week and suprise myself every time. now its got the new springs its even better now + exhaust now so it goes a bit harder. ill take u out again next time......OH ACTUALLY u owe me mate lol

Okay Rowan, after sitting on your tail today, I must say that I am more appreciative of the Colt's handling abilities. It does like to stick to the road fairly well, so I'll give you that much.

Unfortunately I will never appreciate it's looks though, so that's pretty much where I stand :P

Okay Rowan, after sitting on your tail today, I must say that I am more appreciative of the Colt's handling abilities. It does like to stick to the road fairly well, so I'll give you that much.

Unfortunately I will never appreciate it's looks though, so that's pretty much where I stand :P

thanks mate, when i have no passengers and no rims in the boot ill give u another go up there....or at QR :P yet i slightly thought u were struggling buddy lol lost a few car lengths after a wile :P

if u didnt like the look of seans colt which was the same colour as mine (which i presume u didnt) u will probly never like the look of colts lol

Edited by ELEGNT

thanks mate, when i have no passengers and no rims in the boot ill give u another go up there....or at QR :P yet i slightly thought u were struggling buddy lol lost a few car lengths after a wile :P

For sure man. I'll definitely give it another run. I was going a bit under my ability yesterday due to the fact that there were others on the road. That near miss with the rock wall as well kind of dropped my pace down as well. Not easy to slide your rear around a corner when there are cars coming the opposite direction.

But yeah, the Colt certainly does move quick through the corners. I reckon given a proper clear day/night, I would most likely loose you. I am driving a boat after all.

313, got a small correction to the car happening, so maybe, maybe, i'll be back our at QR next year.

if you can't get away from DJK, I'm going to smoke you

It's going to be a tough call. As much as I want to support the good 'ol Rolla, I think this Colt has some track potential.

Nebo runs don't purely depend on how good of a car that you have. Its take a fair bit of insanity to maintain pace. Remember, I was mostly keeping on Rowan's tail, but this involved me having to get my rear end to slide just to make it around half the turns. The Colt on the other hand had no slip or tire squeal whatsoever. This to me would indicate that there would be quite a bit more go left in it.

Rowan... you need to head out to QR ASAP to help put an end to all the argument.

make my day

whitestivo

was talking to a guy yesterday on a cruise that had a dead stock colt and got a 1:06.1..............stock! and he wasnt quick up nebo or glorious.

another guy that has a modified colt his pb its 1:02.9....mmmm. he left a 300kw evo X for dead over the mountain yesterday too

Edited by ELEGNT