All black corollas lets see how many we can tally

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALWAYS rains the same day or the next after i wash the stivo.

so, it stays clean for approx 8-12 hrs after a wash..then dirty for the next 2-3 weeks.

I clean my new Stivo minimum once a week.

Due to my car being parked outdoors for the majority of the day it always

manages to get a few lil bird droppings, dust and of course that filthy road grime!

Nothing like a good wash and quick detailer spray on wax that brings out the beauty of black metallic :D

One thing I hate though....those f#cken water restrictions! :angry: LOL

Black Corollas look dirty all the time... What I don't like is that the rear bumper (where it meets the hatch/boot) acts like a ledge and catches all the dirt, especially after it rains a bit... and I can never seem to dry underneath the roof spoiler completely... stupid bumper ledge....

yeh i know about the back bumper, sh*ts me....... it can be like that after a day without rain! just dust build up.

luckily i don't have to wax my car ...... i got PP done when i picked it up as a newy!

and i find PP makes the car shimmer when its clean opposed to a black one that doesn't have PP

wash n chamois

Yep i got a Black 1.  Ive only had it for a couple of weeks and have had to clean it 4 times, n gave it a good wax once.

nice all you need now are some dish wheels !!!! and drop the thing with super lows kings

black tint tail lights and darker tinting....

VIP

apart from being a stivo... might look like mine :P

lets see wen i picked up my levin from the auction yards it was that huge monsoon here in melbourne in early feb =P so yea bastards at fowles left the car in a muddy state so yea took it out to clean and them after a few weeks i wrote "im a water saver" on the sides :lol: my friends always laughed at the levin bcoze of that. but now iv pulled my act together and i clean it twice a week

-_- i hate how wen u walk on gravel and it just comes in on ur floor matz. Not to mention wen u drive out of the car wash, u have to wait till all the water dries coze if u drive home all the dust gets caught in the water and u get droplet markz -_-

TEAM BLACK!!!!!!!!!

RESPECT

Is this post about who own's a black car or how many times you wash it a week?

Don't own a black car(and probably never will :P ) but i've got silver and it gets detailed once a week thoroughly and therefore always looks the goods!(even when it's dirty!!!)

nino!

that first pic is the funniest eva ahaha

it's also a Volvo... :huh: :P

Mello - I find it helps to take a good synthetic chamois to the car wash with me (I highly recomend the Enjo one but SILVERBULLIT will suggest others if you ask him) this will allow you to dry the thing before you drive off :D

nino!

that first pic is the funniest eva ahaha

it's also a Volvo... :huh: :P

Mello - I find it helps to take a good synthetic chamois to the car wash with me (I highly recomend the Enjo one but SILVERBULLIT will suggest others if you ask him) this will allow you to dry the thing before you drive off :D

I also recommend Enjo, but I won't use the Enjo chamois...