kluger 2010 facelift?

kochan

Thanks guys,

I got the Grande AWD in Graphite. The weather here in Adelaide is shocking at the moment its been raining on/off all weekend, poor car already needs a wash. I'll post some pics when she is nice and clean.

Fantastic. I've asked my dealer for one in Graphite or Silver.

Still haven't seen one (other than pics) with the new face lift.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys,

I got the Grande AWD in Graphite. The weather here in Adelaide is shocking at the moment its been raining on/off all weekend, poor car already needs a wash. I'll post some pics when she is nice and clean.

Fantastic. I've asked my dealer for one in Graphite or Silver.

Still haven't seen one (other than pics) with the new face lift.

My dealer has had the facelift kluger on show since last Saturday the 9th. I almost caused a pile up when I drove past that day, I looked across and saw the new shape in the middle of the yard I hit the brakes and cut across two lanes of traffic to turn into the dealership :) then spent a good 1/2 hour turning the car inside out discovering all the new changes.

Went and saw the new shape today at the dealer. While I was concrned from the photos that the new headlights were out of place, seeing the car in the flesh has reinforced my decision to wait and get the facelift.

The extended front bar and headlights look great. Hoping to get mine sometime next week. Just the KX-R though, leather seats and racks just don't do it for me. And leather in the summer is a dealbreaker.

Edited by ColB

The e-brochure on the Toyota site is still the old one. I want to see some pics of the 50/50 rear seats and new specs.

BTW - spoke to my local dealer on Friday and he said the Grande has iPod USB connectivity on the Sat Nav unit. Everything else I've read and researched suggests otherwise. I hate getting conflicting stories from dealers, they really should know their products much better. (Same guy also told me the third row of seating was exactly the same as the old model).

Edited by Happs

The e-brochure on the Toyota site is still the old one. I want to see some pics of the 50/50 rear seats and new specs.

BTW - spoke to my local dealer on Friday and he said the Grande has iPod connectivity on the Sat Nav unit. Everything else I've read and researched suggests otherwise. I hate getting conflicting stories from dealers, they really should know their products much better. (Same guy also told me the third row of seating was exactly the same as the old model).

It has iPod connectivity in the form of a 3.5mm jack. It just does not have a USB jack.

Today is the day...picking up my new K-Grande AWD in a few hours! :yahoo:

Yay - g'luck!

Mine is good, except for the parking sensors going off at 100km/h. Will have to get onto the dealer about that.

Local dealer advised that all Grande's from the current shipment have been sold. 3 month wait now, Jan 2011 delivery if the next shipment is all pre-sold...

Edited by Happs

Loving my Grande. Glad I waited, the new styling looks great IMO.

Struggling a bit with finding my way around the technology and I'm a geek!

The ride is fantasic - the AWD was worth the extra and the nudge bar is a big improvement on the old design.

Will try and post some photos on the weekend.

Very happy and great service from Greg at Bill Buckle in Brookvale.

:clap::yahoo:

Local dealer advised that all Grande's from the current shipment have been sold. 3 month wait now, Jan 2011 delivery if the next shipment is all pre-sold...

I have a silver AWD Grande in stock.

Think your dealer is on drugs or something.

A couple of things:

1. PhilG - can't wait to see the pics of the nudge bar (have ordered it too but like to know what it looks like - so post away)

2. Question, I saw the new Toyota Highlander with beige interior actually has dark carpet on the flooring (looks good)...is that something the new Kluger will get or is Australia continuing with the old beige flooring from previous models?

Someone please let me know!

Edited by glenshkolar

I have a silver AWD Grande in stock.

Think your dealer is on drugs or something.

Weird, I specifically asked him to follow up on a silver or graphite for me.

Hi Guys,

I was at the motor show in Sydney today, and checked out the new Kluger. Does everyone really like the way how the exterior bottom trims of the vehicle look? The display one was black and i really think the matt plastic below the chrome strips look crap. It wasn’t even clipped on flush, and this was at the motor show! Just throwing it out there as I was really disappointed, I was going to sell my Kluger and purchase the facelift one but after seeing it....... the old model looks much better!

Edited by fizzking

A couple of things:

1. PhilG - can't wait to see the pics of the nudge bar (have ordered it too but like to know what it looks like - so post away)

2. Question, I saw the new Toyota Highlander with beige interior actually has dark carpet on the flooring (looks good)...is that something the new Kluger will get or is Australia continuing with the old beige flooring from previous models?

Someone please let me know!

Will try and post some tomorrow. Not sure what you mean about the carpet...hopefully some photos will help.

The nudge bar is a BIG improvement. Was having second thoughts....

Hi Guys,

I was at the motor show in Sydney today, and checked out the new Kluger. Does everyone really like the way how the exterior bottom trims of the vehicle look? The display one was black and i really think the matt plastic below the chrome strips look crap. It wasn’t even clipped on flush, and this was at the motor show! Just throwing it out there as I was really disappointed, I was going to sell my Kluger and purchase the facelift one but after seeing it....... the old model looks much better!

Can't really notice with the side steps. Interesting that they showed it in black...I would have some concerns over the new chrome strips at the bottom of the doors with some other colours.

Yey! We finally have our Kluger Grande... A month past our original due date but through no fault of our dealership.. they done very well listening to my husbands frustrations every day for the last month!

The car is awesome! Glad we waited for the updated model!

post-21110-099118200 1287793657_thumb.jp

Looks good. Can you please confirm what the colour is please. Is it the new Cosmos Blue?

Yey! We finally have our Kluger Grande... A month past our original due date but through no fault of our dealership.. they done very well listening to my husbands frustrations every day for the last month!

The car is awesome! Glad we waited for the updated model!

post-21110-099118200 1287793657_thumb.jp

Looks good. Can you please confirm what the colour is please. Is it the new Cosmos Blue?

Hey there! Ours is tidal blue... looks even better in person, photo dosent do the colour justice.