kluger 2010 facelift?

kochan

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toyota website updated with 2011 model - check it out.

http://www.toyota.com.au/kluger?WT.ac=GNKlugerHOME

No USB audio input on the Grande..ahhh WTF ??

The site needs lots of work still by the looks. Pictures of the old model, broken links... It doesn't look ready.

I've just been told that the Grande is $400 cheaper, and other models are more expensive...this is good news!

Still traying to find a dealer with black/biege in their new stock so i don't have to wait for factory order...

Good luck with your hunting Glen. Ordered my Grande black/beige in June....still got to wait until next weekend.

Cheers for the pm Scud... Much appreciated.

I've just been told that the Grande is $400 cheaper, and other models are more expensive...this is good news!

Still traying to find a dealer with black/biege in their new stock so i don't have to wait for factory order...

From what I can gather, the black/beige combination is not available on the facelift Kluger.

From what I can gather, the black/beige combination is not available on the facelift Kluger.

I hope your wrong Scud, that's what is on my order and there hasn't been any word that it isn't available.

Sorry, I was looking at the pre-facelift, and the reason none came up would most likely be because there is none left!

Hah!

What state are you located in glenshkolar?

Hey,

I'm in ACT but non available here...not until next year on factory order.

I have found 3 available in Australia in November, and will be asking my leasing company contact them Monday to get it...got it for $59,000 (FBT value) including nudge, side steps and tow bar.

Cheers

I have placed an order via my leasing company for an AWD Grande. My expected delivery date though is not until the 11th of November. I spoke with my dealer already and as of last Thursday, they said that they don't have the pricing available yet but expected to receive it soon. Great to hear that there is a price drop in the Grande AWD. Hopefully they don't strip out some of the accessories based on the original Grande. Looking at the website, it seems that they have replaced the power seats with Manual??? Looking at the photo of the Grande interior as well, it seems that there is now an AUX input, but unlike the US model though, it does not have the USB port as well. <_<

Other than the normal cosmetic stuff changes include:

Exterior mirror puddle lamps

New 19" Alloys for Grande

Grande adopts 3.5mm AUX input

No mention of USB input

Third row seat 50/50 splitfold

Roof Rails - chrome finish

Perforation on leather seats in Grande

Revised woodgrain

Woodgrain surround for rear climate control

KXS..

New audio unit with colour screen, found in most other Toyotas now days

Third row split seat

Chrome roof rails

perforated leather

KXR..

17" alloy redesign

Cd player adopts usb and 3.5mm

Rear spoiler added from KXS/Grande

Thanks Scud, you're summary was very helpful. The new alloys though seem to be similar to the ones they placed in the Altitude model doesn't it? No mention as well on the power seats. Hopefully the website is still wrong at this point and that they did not take away the power seats on the Grande.

Thanks Scud, you're summary was very helpful. The new alloys though seem to be similar to the ones they placed in the Altitude model doesn't it? No mention as well on the power seats. Hopefully the website is still wrong at this point and that they did not take away the power seats on the Grande.

I did model comparison on Toyota website between Grande and KX-S. They all come with electric seats for driver and front passenger. The manual seat sliding is referring to the second row seats.

Can't wait for my new Grande.

I did model comparison on Toyota website between Grande and KX-S. They all come with electric seats for driver and front passenger. The manual seat sliding is referring to the second row seats.

Can't wait for my new Grande.

I'd be treating the website at the moment as suspect. There is still a lot of old information on it.

I'm hanging out for my KX-S. I looked at the Grande and none of the features made it worth the extra $10k to me. :)

Electric seats will not be an omission. Would be very silly. Expect KX-S and Grande to maintain these. If they were changing, they would have been in the summary I posted above.

That's great news about the electric seats. Hopefully they do get to fix up their website soon with the real specifications of the 2011 Kluger. Motorshow is this Friday so I'm sure they will have it ready by then. I can't wait for my Grande to come in November! :yahoo: