kluger 2010 facelift?

kochan

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's hitting the mainstream media now. First article on CarAdvice: http://www.caradvice.com.au/87122/2010-toyota-kluger-update-sees-price-drop/

...and now TMR: http://www.themotorreport.com.au/50691/2011-toyota-kluger-previewed-by-new-overseas-highlander

GoAuto: http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/1F7B08D8B31BC4AECA2577B9007F7ED7

EDIT:

Still the old eBrochure on the Toyota site

And why do they give you the option of Private or Business on their pricing page, the difference on the $74k Grande is $15!! That's ridiculous!

Edited by Happs

Please can someone explain to me why the cheaper variants get USB input (unless they option Sat Nav), but the Grande with Sat Nav doesn't. This is 2010/11 right? A $75,000 car that you can't plug a portable music device into is ridiculous!

I'm guessing the sat nav unit simply isn't designed to take the USB input.

Absolutely, by why in the world not! A $11k Getz does. It's not expensive or difficult so it just baffles me.

There are some after market options to add one, but it should be standard.

I'm guessing the sat nav unit simply isn't designed to take the USB input.

Absolutely, by why in the world not! A $11k Getz does. It's not expensive or difficult so it just baffles me.

There are some after market options to add one, but it should be standard.

Or may be wait for the next facelift :-)

It looks like someone at Toyota has noticed the Lexus logo on the nudge bar...there is now no nudgebar for the Kluger on the website. Well done on grabing those images when you did Scud!

Can anyone confirm if the nudge bard has been 'facelifted' or was this just a mistake on teh website?

Today is the day that my car is due to arive at the dealer...fingers crossed.

G'luck Phil.

Mine was supposed to be there yesterday. Pick up Monday. I'll be calling the stock controller this morning as the tracking system shows it as not being delivered to the dealer yet.

:( looks like it will be sometime early next week for me too - subject to the availability of the nudge bar and side steps. Should have by my wife's birthday next year at this rate...

Tow bar and parking sensors go on today.

post-19337-128709198803_thumb.jpg

:yahoo: :D :clap:

It looks like someone at Toyota has noticed the Lexus logo on the nudge bar...there is now no nudgebar for the Kluger on the website. Well done on grabing those images when you did Scud!

Can anyone confirm if the nudge bard has been 'facelifted' or was this just a mistake on teh website?

G'luck Phil.

Mine was supposed to be there yesterday. Pick up Monday. I'll be calling the stock controller this morning as the tracking system shows it as not being delivered to the dealer yet.

:( looks like it will be sometime early next week for me too - subject to the availability of the nudge bar and side steps. Should have by my wife's birthday next year at this rate...

No car for me this weekend :-(

Looking like Wednesday

G'luck Phil.

Looking like Wednesday

Just had a call, Tuesday now for me :(

G'luck Phil.

Looking like Wednesday

Just had a call, Tuesday now for me :(

Picking up my AWD Grande on Wednesday. Yipee !

On another note,I asked my dealer to stump up a couple of tickets to the motor show & he reckoned they didn't have any to hand out.....