News on Aurion

VF-X

Hi guys, thought I ma make a thread on Aurion. So the thread is basically anything new for Aurion accessories like on Ebay, news on the paper, reminders for a thread in a section that many people don't visit such as GROUP BUY or Meet Ups, etc etc.

I'll start the thread by reminding you guys there's a GB going on the Group Buy Section GRouP Buy AuRioN...

I was actually gonna settle with the numbers I got at the beginning of the week. Surprisingly, 51DER [sorry man for pointing you out :)] has just joined in the GB after the thread not replied for almost a week. So I was wondering If people did / not actually aware of the GB that is happening in the Buy & Sell section. So this is to remind the Aurion owners. I'm finalizing the number by this weekend. I am now in the process of getting approval from one of the MOD here. Hopefully all goes Well. Remember, the items in the list can be anything that's in the web provided in the GB.

Thanks

And also, Secaboy, I got an email from StyleRacing. Guess whose car they're using down at the thumbnails for the 'New Aurion TRD' Model BodyKits they're selling .. :P Man, they leech the pics of our members big time.

Edited by VF-X

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, thought I ma make a thread on Aurion. So the thread is basically anything new for Aurion accessories like on Ebay, news on the paper, reminders for a thread in a section that many people don't visit such as GROUP BUY or Meet Ups, etc etc.

I'll start the thread by reminding you guys there's a GB going on the Group Buy Section GRouP Buy AuRioN...

I was actually gonna settle with the numbers I got at the beginning of the week. Surprisingly, 51DER [sorry man for pointing you out :)] has just joined in the GB after the thread not replied for almost a week. So I was wondering If people did / not actually aware of the GB that is happening in the Buy & Sell section. So this is to remind the Aurion owners. I'm finalizing the number by this weekend. I am now in the process of getting approval from one of the MOD here. Hopefully all goes Well. Remember, the items in the list can be anything that's in the web provided in the GB.

Thanks

And also, Secaboy, I got an email from StyleRacing. Guess whose car they're using down at the thumbnails for the 'New Aurion TRD' Model BodyKits they're selling .. :P Man, they leech the pics of our members big time.

SO.... will we be making a mass order for the bodykits?? :D

I don't know if I want people thinking that I'm driving a TRD then go to drag me and think... 'wtf... thought it was meant to be faster'

Nah. They only order accessories. No Body kits. Anything near to body kits would be the ducktail and the roof spoiler. And yea, we dcided it's too TRD wannabe.. So that was crossed off the list. And By WE, I mean majority of people here. :lol: :P

whos car are they using? i cant see anyone from here.. well, apart from daryl's grill... but they've been using that one for ages!

whos car are they using? i cant see anyone from here.. well, apart from daryl's grill... but they've been using that one for ages!

The e-mail I got, I'm 95% sure that's yours. From the background and the way it was parked and the angle etc etc. It's not on the web. It's the thummbnail in the e-mail they send to for promotions. I got em. LoL

Oh..about that.. Im still tryin to contact the lists in the GB.. I can't tell you how much to pay coz still tryin in contact with the GB people. Need to dvide the shipping costs together which dpends on the number of people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hahah.. Of course not. Only for others who are involved in the GB are interested and keen as hell..

Wanna see interesting and unique ones? Here they are

Unique TRD, belong to Bro Marktan in Singapore

http://camryasia.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=69

And this is for LoL [copied from Bro bird's ride]

birdlkk.jpg

billboardcopy.jpg

Not really interesting, but today in the Melbourne City I seen a brand new facelift Aurion as a taxi.

My first time seeing an Aurion in Taxi cab yellow :P

that would be a sad thing to see, an aurion sacrificed to the "kennett" yellow. yuck ! :(

that is a nice yellow. the vic taxi yellow has ruined many a good car.Im glad that we can have any colour we like down here. and yes there is something wrong with that bonnet.

something looks wrong with how that bonnet is mounted...

I am sure that was done on purpose. You obviously havnt seen many modified VL Commodores before.

Personally, I like the look of the lifted rear section of the bonnet on modded cars.

something looks wrong with how that bonnet is mounted...

I am sure that was done on purpose. You obviously havnt seen many modified VL Commodores before.

Personally, I like the look of the lifted rear section of the bonnet on modded cars.

Actually used to own a modified VL commodore before myself - but with commodores I was used to the panels being horribly aligned :P