[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - MAY 16TH SUNDAY

WHERE TO EAT GUYS AND GIRLS??  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:(.......got half way to meet point and ofcourse the car chose today as the day in which the alternator would pretty much pack right up and leave me on the side of the road in warrandyte :(...missus jumpstarted me and headed home, still got a decent cruise in between doreen and warrandyte..

:( missed ya mate,sorry the car gods picked today of all days...bloody unreliable Toyotas. ;)

Definitely missed today - but at least as you say above it gives you the chance now to get all those bits and pieces done and get it back and running better than ever :D

And I love that pic too, came up really great!

Nice pics!! But we need more Aurion's to join these cruises. I only see one there :P :ph34r:

Heheh, whereabouts were you? :P

Edited by Tash

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pics!! But we need more Aurion's to join these cruises. I only see one there :P :ph34r:

We were one down.. you! You said you were coming with shinobi and dyslexik didnt you? tsk tsk tsk...

Great Ocean Road cruise is being organised now and on the cards.

What tsk tsk tsk, I said I wouldn't be able to make it :(.

Hopefully I'll come to the next tiume. It looks like a fun day out and I would love to check out those cars.

Heheh, whereabouts were you? :P

Yeah I know I shouldn't talk :P. But two is nothing compare to the Brisbane guys. Aurion central over there... Might need to recruit some Aurion owners in Melbourne to this site. I see plenty of done up Aurions. None of them are here!

Hehehe... And Nathan, man you do some crazy **** :P But it was pretty epic to watch!!

Let us never speak of the black 2 door levin again.

I slapped myself on the wrist for that, especially after what happened in the morning. :( But temptation got the better of me. (Mostly because he rode up my backside for about 10 seconds before booting past me.)

Oh well... Let us not do that again. :)

Awesome pics too! :D Need to see Lee's pics tho. They in another thread?

Guys,

I decided to upload all the photos from us to my little gallery site I have going which is currently host to the old photos from the last meet aswell.

Click Here to go and have a look. I hope I got everyone's photos there.

If we want to make this a common occurance. We could come up with some sort of account system where I can give you all accounts to upload Toyota related photos to it under your own name. :)

Have fun.

Great idea Nathan - the gallery is awesome :D Fantastic idea to put all the piccies in one central place again so they're easy to get to later on.

That's what I was thinking.

Oh that reminds me...

Lee, I want that song you were pumping out of your car when we left Sky High :P It was epic and sounded even moar epic in the aurion. It's tempting me to spend MOAR money on audio again. :(

Oh that reminds me...

Lee, I want that song you were pumping out of your car when we left Sky High :P It was epic and sounded even moar epic in the aurion. It's tempting me to spend MOAR money on audio again. :(

farken hell, if it wasnt for that stupid car in front of me i would have heard it doof doof =P

Oh that reminds me...

song is called...Awesome...by The Bloody Beetroots & The Cool Kids. :D

Oh that reminds me...

song is called...Awesome...by The Bloody Beetroots & The Cool Kids. :D

Need I say it...

"Awesome!" :P Thanks Lee. *bops out*

shoulda stuck that zre in the middle...two blacks on the side and the white closer to the cam and the silver one on the other side of the zre :)

about time we moved this thread to the right place mods? :)

nice pix btw dyslexik :toast:

Edited by Kenshin X

shoulda stuck that zre in the middle...two blacks on the side and the white closer to the cam and the silver one on the other side of the zre :)

about time we moved this thread to the right place mods? :)

nice pix btw dyslexik :toast:

zre reprezent man!

• 1 month later...