[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - MAY 16TH SUNDAY

WHERE TO EAT GUYS AND GIRLS??  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

constant weep from top of sandwich plate that the oil filter is attached too....ill check how tight all bolts are, may just be a little loose...nothing too major, ill carry some oil in case it increase although fair sure it wont....

its due for a service in 1000km or so anyway so then i will fix it if bolts are already tight when check on sat etc...

its a toyota anyway so i know it wont die.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know a mate does the cruise every weekend on a sat / sunday, he leaves home at 6.00am or earlier to try to beat traffic, often that is not even a success, also if its not the cars its the number of push bikes that block the lane....will see i guess

anychance we can get a Google Maps MAP of the meet point.

Also has anyone done a run up the tourist road from Burwood Hwy latley? i went up the other week, and the road was blocked, and there was a detour through suburbia... annoying.

No I haven't lately, So I don't know if it's blocked or not.

Anyway, once you turn on Mt Dandenong Tourist Road from Burwood Hwy (Pic 1), look out the first entrance on the left! And just follow up it (Pic 2 & 3) (it runs parallel to Mt Dandenong Tourist Rd), there you will see heaps of car parks.

Hope that helps!

Peter.

VICTOCAUMay16thMtDandenongMeetingPo.png

VICTOCAUMay16thMtDandenongMeetin-1.png

VICTOCAUMay16thMtDandenongMeetin-2.png

Hey Andy,

I wish I could go, but I'm at uni doing got assignments to do. You might find that meeting point blocked off (i.e. gate) at night. Telling you & anyone that wants to go with you tonight, just in case. You can meet up further up the mountain; there's a spot on a huge long right bend (up after the tight left) you guys can meet tonight if the meeting point is closed off. :)

Peter.

Glad to hear you can still make it Lee - I'll just be cruising along on this one so will be near the back myself :)

Thanks for those pics Peter, helps make it a bit clearer, especially for me!! So it's basically an "exit" of sorts almost to get into that car park then?

Is there a quick/efficient way to get back out there from East Bentleigh? (I believe thats where I have to pick up the tail lights from) I was looking at Google Maps and it looks like I just double back to the freeway and follow til it veers off to the Burwood Hwy.

Thanks for the pics pete. See you guys soon! Yeah its an exit tash.. you'll definitely see it. If anything.. we'll go stand near the exit and wave! lol

Edited by johnnieboi

this is gonna be awesome! was trying out my new camera mount today. gotta mount it upside down but nothing AVS converter can't fix! :spiteful: now all the action can be captured muhaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGtSE6t6kMA

Edited by Kenshin X

ok.. so the road is blocked and theres a detour still there for road works.

i'd strongly advise a new meet point and alternate route to skyhigh.

maybe u'll have to advise bks... since u know the roads there pretty well and the detours as well... how far do they stretch?

duy u party pooper, why u gonna eave early for? :angry:

Lol I shouldn't even be going to this! Sh*tload to do mate! I haven't hardly been sleeping.. :(

Project - Report worth 75%, Oral 15%

Assignment (20%) + Test (15%)

Another assignment (25%) + Test (15%)

Another assignment (25%)

All due before the 28th. Gotta love final year eng.. <_<

If you reside in the following areas below, let me know so we can organise a meeting point (possibly Broady Maccas) and travel to the eastside together:

Roxburgh Park

Greenvale

Meadow heights

Broadmeadows

Has the official meeting point been updated or is it still at 1299 Burwood Hwy, Upper Ferntree Gully?

duy u party pooper, why u gonna eave early for? :angry:

Lol I shouldn't even be going to this! Sh*tload to do mate! I haven't hardly been sleeping.. :(

Project - Report worth 75%, Oral 15%

Assignment (20%) + Test (15%)

Another assignment (25%) + Test (15%)

Another assignment (25%)

All due before the 28th. Gotta love final year eng.. <_<

m final year was great, LOL just 3 subjects :spiteful:

For all you westsiders, a few of us will meet for a carwash beforehand at VicRoads carpark, Sunshine Plaza at 9.20am sharp! Should be enough time to get ur ride sparkling.

We'll then go for a carwash and leave at 10.30am to head up there.

Has the official meeting point been updated or is it still at 1299 Burwood Hwy, Upper Ferntree Gully?

According to BKS, meeting point needs to be changed. Someone free that can scout possible meeting point???

m final year was great, LOL just 3 subjects :spiteful:

:( thanks for rubbing it in! Back to work (I follow threads by email)

Well hopefully there is another meeting point close by that is also easy to get to. Meeting at 11/11:30 works perfectly for me as long as I don't have to go too much further than that initial meet point cos I'll be going from Airport West to East Bentleigh and then from there to wherever the meeting point is.

We can meet in the car park behind the ferntree gully hotel....

Im not sure how you copy the map picture from google maps.

Just search ferntree gully hotel...

Its approx 5km before the orginal meet point on burwood hwy on the

the right hand side if your travelling towards the mountain.

Edited by SportivoPSI

Damnnn... our meet point compromised? I got no clue? i guess Ferntree Gully hotel isnt bad. lots of carparks there. hrmmm... damn!!

I just want to be able to put a location in my GPS and follow its instructions. The Ferntree Gully Hotel I can get the address for, so thats fine with me. :P

Damnnn... our meet point compromised? I got no clue? i guess Ferntree Gully hotel isnt bad. lots of carparks there. hrmmm... damn!!

I just want to be able to put a location in my GPS and follow its instructions. The Ferntree Gully Hotel I can get the address for, so thats fine with me. :P

Same here, and I can back it up with a Google Map print out :) I gather it's easy enough to turn right across the HWY to get into?