[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - MAY 16TH SUNDAY

WHERE TO EAT GUYS AND GIRLS??  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent, thanks for doing that Andy. Looks good to me, will print it off at work tomorrow as a back-up to the GPS. Getting close now!

guys i'll be driving my mrs to work at QV, so i'm gonna be there around 10.30ish. if u guys are moving thru the city when u come to the meeting place, i'll be waiting for u on russel street. (johnny knows where the place is :) )i'll wait til u guys drive past and i'll just follow u

FYI: For those who live up north - looks @ Unique

Shinobi and I have planned to meet at the KFC carpark in Broady (carpark between KFC and Mobil petrol station).

Time: 8.45am sharp, as we are heading to Sunshine Plaza Carwash/VR at 9.20am sharp to meet with the Westies. ;)

Thanks for that Andy, you're a legend! :)

Great to see events happening again in TOCAU. Any old boys going to this? Might turn up at meeting point to say hi. Not in a toyota so come say hi instead of biting guys

Come anyway! There are non-Toyota's coming too!

Righto, finally got all the addresses I need so now I know exactly where I'm going :D I like to be organised lol

Am gunna go have a squiz at the attendance list again for a bit of a refresher, wonder if we will get the 20+ cars there??

Good to see a cruze happening in the dandenongs, would be good to do a run up the mountain hwy, even know its not in the planed route.

ne'way, will be in a stivo rolla, might make it to the pre meet at broady !

Great to see events happening again in TOCAU. Any old boys going to this? Might turn up at meeting point to say hi. Not in a toyota so come say hi instead of biting guys

Hi Sam.

I believe the starting time has not changed - it was scheduled to meet at 11/11:30 at the meeting point and then kick off at noon or slightly before.

Grr.. stupid Citylink weekend pass doesn't cover Eastlink. Now to find another way from East Bentleigh to our meet point, looks like I can use the Monash and get off at Stud Road instead of the Eastlink exit to connect to Wellington Road. OR get off at Springvale Road and turn right onto the Burwood HWY. Hmmm..

Grr.. stupid Citylink weekend pass doesn't cover Eastlink. Now to find another way from East Bentleigh to our meet point...

Or you could just give me $10-15 and ill add you to my Citylink account which covers Eastlink. :P