[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Hey guys

I would really be interested to come along but I have commitments every Thursday night that I really don't want to miss.

Is there any one out in the club who might like to meet up every couple months on a Friday or Saturday nite?

I don't want to start a new club or anything like that but when mine is back on the road in a couple months I would like to check out

other peoples rides, kick a few tyres and have a chat too.

Would anyone be interested?

Hey guys

I would really be interested to come along but I have commitments every Thursday night that I really don't want to miss.

Is there any one out in the club who might like to meet up every couple months on a Friday or Saturday nite?

I don't want to start a new club or anything like that but when mine is back on the road in a couple months I would like to check out

other peoples rides, kick a few tyres and have a chat too.

Would anyone be interested?

So like, once a month saturday meet? I wouldn't mind but most people have commitments on the weekends.

Hey it could be another night for me just not a Monday or Thursday night.

Keep in touch and I will follow this thread to check any more replies

thanks

Mark

Edited by 01 VEY

Hey it could be another night for me just not a Monday or Thursday night.

Keep in touch and I will follow this thread to check any more replies

thanks

Mark

I'd be keen for Friday or Saturday night every so often, but I'm unavailable for the next few weeks.

Enjoyed tonights meet muchly. Late finish (after 12!) and even had the TRD SC symphony accompany the drive home tonight.

Much love.

That certainly was quite a late meet. Haven't had one of those in a while.

Side note, interesting how we smelt something burning earlier on in the night. Probably unrelated, but funny (figure of speech) about the coincidence but when I drove home. Around 12:15am they had a few fire trucks and cops out blocking the intersection on Milton Road and Grimes Street, Auchenflower. The fire was out, but it appeared that some place had caught alight.

well i was kinda close... lol... i said it was probably someone's house burning down... then again i said it could have been alot of things...

Good to meet ya Ham... and I too would be in for a Saturday night meet up once a month or every so often... just as long as its a nite we don't have the kidleewee... perhaps grab a bite somewhere, and hard park at a foreign, strange new car park... boldly going where no Brisbane TOCAU meet has gone before?

well i was kinda close... lol... i said it was probably someone's house burning down... then again i said it could have been alot of things...

Good to meet ya Ham... and I too would be in for a Saturday night meet up once a month or every so often... just as long as its a nite we don't have the kidleewee... perhaps grab a bite somewhere, and hard park at a foreign, strange new car park... boldly going where no Brisbane TOCAU meet has gone before?

OH NOES!!!! Not a new carpark.... that'd be..... weird!!

Thats is actually a good song... By Bob Dylan.

You guys left AFTER 12? GEEZUS!

I dont think its possible to go to another car park. Just same place on a saturday night once a month.

Good to see everyone again, It had been a while.

You guys left AFTER 12? GEEZUS!

Haha!

I'm going to start bringing drinks/nibbles for everyone from now on if that's okay with you ladies and gentlemen?

Any suggestions on what to bring throw them back to me!

"The Onion Superstore" ;-)

I can't believe Bob Dylan sang that non-sensical song!!!

It made more sense that a 12 y.o wrote the lyrics. Not a legend like Bob Dylan. He's lucky he can make it sound better though!