[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

would you guys ever be interested in cruising around bris blasting retarded songs :D maybe some rebecca black and vengaboys

Excuse me! Don't call Rebecca Black a retard or the Vengaboys.... They are the only two bands/artists who have any passion left for true and original music.

thats my 48 cents worth... lol - had this idea in the back of my head for some time so I have spent a little time thinking about it... was gonna sit on it until after the annual meet was outta the way :P

A look out which I like to sit at all alone...... Is the Ascot Look Out (Bartleys Hill Reserve), at night no one is there which is good! It might be a bit cosy with all of us there as about only 10 car spots are available :-/

daryl, you say that we're doing a crap job at organising the annual meet, but since that thursday night a while ago, no one has said anything about it or asked people to help out...

i've already offered my time/help/support numerous times, but no one takes me up on the offer...

there's no point in having 10 chief's... i'm more than happy to be an indian... just tell me what you need to get done... :)

You need to wear a feather and make funny noises at the loop :P

daryl, you say that we're doing a crap job at organising the annual meet, but since that thursday night a while ago, no one has said anything about it or asked people to help out...

i've already offered my time/help/support numerous times, but no one takes me up on the offer...

there's no point in having 10 chief's... i'm more than happy to be an indian... just tell me what you need to get done... :)

It's not so much about needing to organise what is going to happen, it's more trying to come up with the itinerary which as easy as it sounds, it's surprisingly takes a bit of effort.

i've had to organise itineraries for certain things previously within my working environment, and you have to remember that whilst taking all due to care to see that everyone is catered for, at some point u need to draw a defined line in the sand and say, "OK, this is what's happening, ur either in or out"... the sucky part about this is that if its crap its all on ur head... but thats part of the fun of doing an itinerary... lol...

You can please some of the people some of the time, but u can't please all of the people all of the time...

Hey it could be another night for me just not a Monday or Thursday night.

Keep in touch and I will follow this thread to check any more replies

thanks

Mark

I'd be keen for Friday or Saturday night every so often, but I'm unavailable for the next few weeks.

Hey I have had a bit too much going on lately, but still would like to be in on anything we can arrange.

Why does life get soooooo busy. I will start up a weekend meet thread to guage the response.

It would be awesome if there was a few regular long term members to have some input as well.....Pleeeeeeeease \m/(o_-)\m/

Will be next post

Im out tonight, And 01 VEY, We have been discussing a weekend meet for the past 2 pages on this thread, take a quick look

Ooh Snap

Sorry guys I totally missed the important page. My mum said I was blonde when I was born. Or maybe it is the old-age thing.

Trying to keep up. Legs too short tho

Didn't mean to be a fly in the ointment either.

The club and forum are amazing and gives me a bit of an outlet for my frustrations

Thanks for the consideration of my idea.

Im out tonight, And 01 VEY, We have been discussing a weekend meet for the past 2 pages on this thread, take a quick look

Ooh Snap

Sorry guys I totally missed the important page. My mum said I was blonde when I was born. Or maybe it is the old-age thing.

Trying to keep up. Legs too short tho

Didn't mean to be a fly in the ointment either.

The club and forum are amazing and gives me a bit of an outlet for my frustrations

Thanks for the consideration of my idea.

I wasnt having a go at you mate, Was just pointing you in the right direction, I guess I didnt word it very well though.

Nah it was taken as intended by you. Just me very quickly going insane being house bound for most of this week.

I am usually pretty thick skinned although some may omit the skinned bit

Hope to meet all you guys in Bris personally soon and really want to be part of the Annual Meet too.

I'll be the one in a white Falcon that looks like a taxi.

Edited by 01 VEY

Rawrrrr

??

*shrugs* In other news I'll be working two jobs :-/ So I don't know if I'll be able to make any future meets! Me so sad :-(

Apart from this Thursday which I shall be able to make :-)