[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

hahahaha, think were gonna have to continue this convo tonight hahaha.. You coming?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Will be interesting to see some Celicas there, sadly the Camry isn't finished, need to finish Loki's Celica first.

hahahaa ok than we must finish this convo, what you driving. Aurion did you say?.. Also now I know a one legged duck swim in a circles. :D

Yeah White stock ZR6 Aurion. I'm the big tall bald guy.

Hahahaha I'm trying to imaging mick in an Aurion now

we'll be there

I'ts been done. I drove trent's aurion at the national meet for a bit.

anyway, an aurion is not *that* much different from the sexus.

i must say that its quite humorous seeing mick in an aurion... reaaalllllyyyyyy doesnt suit him.. :lol:

haha what does suit me then?

Anything that makes a lot of noise, doesn't go fast and uses a drink can as an oil catch.

i must say that its quite humorous seeing mick in an aurion... reaaalllllyyyyyy doesnt suit him.. :lol:

haha what does suit me then?

Anything that makes a lot of noise, doesn't go fast and uses a drink can as an oil catch.

sexus is 2 of 3. LOL

Yer nah I realized that hahaha.. Still but you cant out right say that there s**t. It comes down to personal preference, if they have been looked after, mod'd up correctly etc. If there just a s**t box, than do the world a favour and crush it lol. I love my Celica, best car I have had, and thats after driving a Audi A4 for a while.. Celica's have the old school feeling which is what I love... Newer cars, are just basically layers of plastic now days which you have to dissemble most of the motor to get to spark plugs.. hahaha No offence to anyone that has to do that.. hahaha

Getting defensive with you car eh? It's just a Celica :P

I just drive a Camry.

Me too...but it weighs the same as a Celica and has the same engine and transmission as a Celica(in stock form) so does that mean I drive a 4 door Celica?

Once upon a time there even was a Celica Camry....

Personal experience tells me that celicas are sh!t... :P

Sorry and no offense to anyone who owns and drives one...i just had some pretty embarrassing times in my celicas...but it was interesting to learn them inside out!

And that being said, they look still look pretty HOT as they drive past

Said it plenty of times before - going over the top of a round about is more fun then going around it fast eh - 4WD ftmfw B)

Was a good meet last night, better turnout than expected, although there were 2 downsides. Having our ears punished with masses of disortion and old mate leaning on Andrew's car was not on. Whoever that was in the red Corolla, inform your buddy thats pretty disrespectful before/if he comes to another meet.

Was a good meet last night, better turnout than expected, although there were 2 downsides. Having our ears punished with masses of disortion and old mate leaning on Andrew's car was not on. Whoever that was in the red Corolla, inform your buddy thats pretty disrespectful before/if he comes to another meet.

He was quite adept at leaning on the Corolla so leaning on another was the next logical step.

But yes, very uncool. I don't even lean on cars with poor finishes without asking first.