WA - Photoshoot

so far

1. byw

2. gonzalis

3. mole(?)

4. me (duh)

5. y try

6. toyota freak

ive got a couple of mates who will probably rock up too, ones dirving a madass fc rx7 and another a subaru.

just a freindly get together to meet other users here! all are welcome toyota and non toyotas :)

just pls no hooning. :)

would be great to get more aurions in! i see so many hot aurions on the rd but dunno if their anyone on here! so aurion owners... im looking at YOU!!!

Edited by -DAvo

so who is in!? 8:30pm southperth bridge

I'm still in, will bring a classmate along, so that he could take some photos for his photography class (Just asked him if he wants to tag along today.).

Anyways, can someone please give me an exact address, as I don't really have a good sense of direction.

Thanks,

TF

EDIT: Davo, please check your PM, I've sent you my mobile number.

Edited by ToyotaFreak

hey guys,

big thanks to all that turned up tonight! was great to meet some new members and also to catch up with some familiar faces!

would be super keen to do this al again, i think we have a good location at southperth but am open to any ideas.

hopefully we can get even more cars on the next one! (im looking at you and1, chicken, cypher etc etc)

anyway, have posted up some photos in the photography thread link so check them out..

anyway stay tuned for the next shoot. will give plenty of advance notice this time so you can shine up the cars!

p.s

was GREAT to see some other aurions tonight!!! had a "glowing hot gold" sportivo and a "no introduction needed" TRD! yeooow!

hope you like the photos

-DAvo, thanks for organising the photoshoot and taking some excellent photos. :clap:

It was great to also finally meet some of the members and put some faces to names. :D

-DAvo, thanks for organising the photoshoot and taking some excellent photos. :clap:

It was great to also finally meet some of the members and put some faces to names. :D

likewise mate, hope to see you for the next photoshoot! love that trd... B)

Was defitnely nice meeting you guys! =) NIce to finally meet some aurions around perth haha. Btw Dave great pics! mind posting up some of the aurions together =) thanks

Ron

Was defitnely nice meeting you guys! =) NIce to finally meet some aurions around perth haha. Btw Dave great pics! mind posting up some of the aurions together =) thanks

Ron

4619122216_d90dd23cf2_b.jpg