CUSCO'S Are Finally In

MAP81

Well we finally got around to fitting the Cusco's this evening.... And I must say they ROCK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And just in time for Track Day ;)

The handling is unmatched and the ride comfort is not noticably compromised at all :D :D :D

anyway Here are a few pics

Edited by MAP81

They well look the business - any pics of how they affected the stance of the car?

Adds another dimension to the great suspension debate :D

i nearly died.

truly

i am about sought my cars suspension finally.

cheaper to lower and match damper but stupid question i know

but i will ask any way

i have searched but can any one tell me is the mounting under the car for the zze122 the same as zze123....... does the suspension cross over between these cars as i would suspect??

toyota have differnt part numbers but that is because the internals are different yeah? other wise does any one know if the actual mounts are the same on bodyof the car?

i nearly died.

truly

i am about sought my cars suspension finally.

cheaper to lower and match damper but stupid question i know

but i will ask any way

i have searched but can any one tell me is the mounting under the car for the zze122 the same as zze123....... does the suspension cross over between these cars as i would suspect??

toyota have differnt part numbers but that is because the internals are different yeah? other wise does any one know if the actual mounts  are the same on bodyof the car?

it is the same man :) Its just that the suspension is different between sportivo and ordinary corolla. But mounting is the same.

a difference is that the sportivo has abs which needs an extra hole to mount the wire

and it most if not all coilovers without the pillow balls you re-use your original tops so it is a factory fit

Edited by kcorro

the cusco's I fitted to MAP81's car last night have ABS mounts on the front. The rear doesn't have an ABS mount as it's inegrated into the torsion beam crap.