most expensive aurion in the world

Lol whops somebody has made a bit of a c*#k up :P that's one expensive Aurion lol. They must of really made a screw up too becuase why would you pay 39 for a 08 SX6 when you can get a new one for that price ... go figure

yeah, stupid dealers do this so their cars get noticed

if you go to car sales atm n just click go on all cars without searching for anything, u get every car on carsales

n there is a commodore for $700K

its just stupid

Lol whops somebody has made a bit of a c*#k up :P that's one expensive Aurion lol. They must of really made a screw up too becuase why would you pay 39 for a 08 SX6 when you can get a new one for that price ... go figure

Exactly, even if its 38K or 39K thats still way too expensive for this model and the KM's its done. What are they thinking? Must be on an acid trip.

Might print this ad and take it to my insurance company, see if I can get my agreed value bumped up a bit. :lol:

yeah, stupid dealers do this so their cars get noticed

Obviously it works.

In the financial markets world that is called a 'fat finger error' last time someone did this on Wall Street the Dow index went down 6% in an hour...

Azn terms, we called those 'butter finger'. Those nerds who spend most time in front of computers, playing games and facebook most of the day that 'enough' amount of oil build up made their fingers slippery / oily. :P

before i dont know how to attatch photos....to keep the laugh alive, can somone post up a screen shot before the dealer corrects the price for those who end up missing out seeing the glitch.

before i dont know how to attatch photos....to keep the laugh alive, can somone post up a screen shot before the dealer corrects the price for those who end up missing out seeing the glitch.

Here we go:

screen1ljk.jpg

How did you do the whole page djkor?

Boredom.

Nah... I have a really large monitor :lol:

Obviously joking. I just had a lot of time to spare. I could have used something like the Screengrab! extension for Firefox, but meh.

How did you do the whole page djkor?

Boredom.

Nah... I have a really large monitor :lol:

Obviously joking. I just had a lot of time to spare. I could have used something like the Screengrab! extension for Firefox, but meh.

Haha, that was quick though :lol:

• 1 month later...