Toyota drivers are the worst ??

i just think they feel threatened by the number of toyotas on the road. but yes small asian women drivers i avoid like the plague. on 60 roads they do 80, 2 inches from your butt, and then on 80 roads they do 60... then dun get me started on the nonchalant, oblivous lane changes

what a crock of sh*t... it's the person behind the wheel that matters... and i think the majority of asians drive toyota's... and a fair ammount of them are pretty terrible drivers... everytime something odd happens on the road or im about to be hit, 90% of the time it's an asian that's involved... most likely elderly too. my horn seriously needs replacing... it's almost busted. :angry:

*btw, i'm asian* :lol:

it's only because there are so many on the road that they are noticed more... There are some down sides to being the #1 car seller in the country... However this still doesn't explain Volvo drivers :P

Hmm, I smell a rat. Too much "Toyota drivers are bad." and not enough "Toyota drivers are bad because ...".

I reckon its a gee-up after our forums discussions last week regarding which cars Sportivos can outrun ... a lot of Hondas were mentioned, and a few egos were hurt in the process.

Anyway, at the end of the day, there are no bad cars, only bad drivers. I think maybe Toyotas stick out more because there are simply more out there, I don't hear anyone saying Ferrari drivers are stinkers, but there must be some out there! :P

i have a personal hate for magna drivers haha. i absolutely hate ppl who stick to the right and arent overtaking anyone. it drives me nuts, especially when u overtake them using the left lane and they still stay in the right.

for some odd reason though everytime i follow a magna whos driving slow and go to overtake em they speed up as if they dont like ppl overtaking them and end up sticking in my blind spot, which forces ya to have to drive even faster. theyre always middle-aged business guys too...

Hmm, I smell a rat.  Too much "Toyota drivers are bad." and not enough "Toyota drivers are bad because ...".

I reckon its a gee-up after our forums discussions last week regarding which cars Sportivos can outrun ... a lot of Hondas were mentioned, and a few egos were hurt in the process.

Anyway, at the end of the day, there are no bad cars, only bad drivers.  I think maybe Toyotas stick out more because there are simply more out there, I don't hear anyone saying Ferrari drivers are stinkers, but there must be some out there!  :P

Yep I reckon your dead on.

I've driven toyota's just about all my life, never had an accident avoided heaps though through close calls from other drivers.

It is a gee-up, but when you have the biggest market share out of all manufacturers then of course there is going to be more incidents involving Toyotas when theres 2,3, or 10 times as many of them on the road.

incidents involving Toyota's and in particular Camry's.... no comment after todays cruise.... Dave and Dan know what I'm talking about ;)

hahaa.... it does requires some skills to get your car into that position :lol:

:ph34r:

I saw a Hilux go into an armco barrier on the freeway over the weekend.

Braked too hard around a bend, locked up the rears and before he knew it, he'd turned 90 degrees and straight into the barrier.

Lucky for him, he'd washed off most of his speed before impact.

female daewoo drivers under the age of 25 are the worst  :P

You can add Hyundais to that little list, too!

Nothing against those particular cars, its just that kids can now afford newer and better performing cars much sooner, so instead of being worried if they'll even get their car home (like I did when I was 17/18), they drive like they're Peter-bloody-Brock.

That's it, I am now officially old. :P

Stivo drivers are sh@t drivers bcuz they crunch gears all the time :P

btw, at Wakefield Park you will seriously see soe BAD FERRARI DRVERS! One driver missed the pit lane which is right before the last corner onto the main straight.. he/she actually put the $300,000 car into reverse in the middle of the corner :o and reversed out to enter the pits with half a dozen cars braking hard to dodge this Bright Yellow Modenna!!! Who can beat that!

Edited by ZEEROLLA

I read a study a long time ago, it ranked BMW drivers as the worst and most arrogant followed VERY closely by commodore drivers, interestingly enough Falcon drivers where quite far behind for arrogance :).

I think the Falcon drivers are down in that regard because the Falcon badges are obscured on all the taxis, so those who don't know their cars don't know what they really are! :)