Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

After track day my pads were pretty much like this...

20130929_225853_zps9b68449e.jpg

so i machined the rotors and put the red stuff pads in...

20130930_162028_zpsd0e83f8e.jpg

after initial bed-in... WHAM! brakes stop even better than the remsas. looking forward to even later braking on the track.

also removed the front strut and found that the cars quicker through the corners. mid-corner speed is increased also i can get on the gas early without having to wheel spin. only thing i have to be aware is the cars more tail happy...

lets see if this improves my time further on the track. time that i got last sunday was atrocious.so its note even worth mentioning... -_-

Yiiiisssssss!

20130926_185429_zps1e8a8451.jpg

Nice! From where did you get the leather handbrake cover? Handle appears to be the same shape as the one in my RAV4, so looks like it will fit mine too.

your incident with your last run i think it was, was pretty shattering

Lol I'm over it trying to keep it "perfect" at least I didn't fully smash it like some cars did on the day. It's got a lot of stone chips anyways Haha.

Also had a spare under guard at home. Fully prepared this time ;)

The hand brake cover was from the uk. It was listed fir the corolla verso which actually shares the same handbrake as the zze corollas. Cheap too :)

• Like 1

so i machined the rotors and put the red stuff pads in..

after initial bed-in... WHAM! brakes stop even better than the remsas. looking forward to even later braking on the track.

Glad you went for the Redstuffs then?

so i machined the rotors and put the red stuff pads in..

Glad you went for the Redstuffs then?

I always wanted them on but last time i needed something quick lol so got remsa instead. They stop good but way too dusty...

• 2 weeks later...

Winton 21/09/13 only managed a 1.49.16 on lap 4 and a spin in the last lap... well it wasnt a spin i just couldnt be fked correcting the steering so i ended up on the other side of the other side of the track :P

• Like 1

no gear change = no lift !!!

tyre starts to give up as well, that spin is evident of the poor tyre, are u on semis or street?

Edited by ben yip