crazy camry front bumper

Armstrong

OH what lee? Im doing that to my ride! LOL nuh just jokin, not really a fan either but i can appreciate the clean custom work that has gone into this

Yeah i can appreciate all the effort and prolly $$$ that have gone into it also....still what a waste of time & money. :P

as my mate would say...it's got a head like a dropped pie.

I wonder though that because these guys are playing with the front's so much that they are ruining the car's aerodynamics?

I would say most likely yes. But I somewhat doubt that this would be something they would be concerned about.

Each to there own... but that reminds of me this hideous wide body super low black 2004 Honda Accord Euro that was cruising around the Gold Coast ages ago.

Each to there own... but that reminds of me this hideous wide body super low black 2004 Honda Accord Euro that was cruising around the Gold Coast ages ago.

Sorry... I must post this again for the LOLZ. I can't believe someone could drive that around:

DSC04340.jpg

Sorry... I must post this again for the LOLZ. I can't believe someone could drive that around:

LOL, The Honda just needs some brushes on the front to sweep the ground.......

Looks like alot of hard earned money was spent toward it...