Stivo photo in Australian Financial Review

In today's fin review there is an article about Ford's launch of the new Focus and how much money they are spending on advertising etc.

But what picture did the paper use a 2005 Sportivo

Edited by mtbrider

In today's fin review there is an article about Ford's launch of the new Focus and how much money they are spending on advertising etc.

But what picture did the paper use a 2005 Sportivo

Obviously forgot to pay the australian for their advertising....hence the corolla pic :) LMAO.... :D

man this is so funny.... Can some one scan it and please make it available ...... if u need to host it somewhere please drop me a pm

There is nothing wrong with it... The first post concerning the article made it sound as though the paper had stuffed up and put a Corolla picture to go along with the Focus article...

Either way doesnt matter .... More exposure for the rolla ;)

In the news today they were talking about small cars outselling the family cars and they showed that the Corolla is the best selling small car. It's only 3rd to the Commodores and Falcons.

They showed a whole row of them and they were a few Stivo's in there.

The Corolla has definately become a more popular car over the years...

hehe not just in australia, in the world... #2 all time best seller, just behind the beetle... shouldn't be too long before the rollas overtake them in sales though. :rolleyes::lol: :D :angry:

My point to this post was that the headlines are "Hopes ride on a change of Focus"

Whilst the picture is of a Sportivo. You and I know what it is but the article does not say its a Corolla or a Sportivo so the average Joe may not know.

My point is it's just a little confusing. But hey they needed a cool looking car for the pic and used the best one .