JUST GOT AN 04 SPORTIVO

No cannon exhaust pls. There will be plenty of help and tips for you on this forum, just have to ask and members here will help steer you in the right direction.

Welcome and congrats on the stivo buy. (I wish i had a sportivo.. actually i wish i just had lift)

hey and welcome

my first mod was some fresh rubber as it still had the originals on it.

as tyres are the only thing actually in contact with the road i thought that was a good first mod.

as said previously, so many people to help you here and if you can think of a mod, chances are it has been done before so use the search button.

have fun modding

Welcome! Another Sportivo amongst the ranks :clap:

As already said, please no cannons. Cheap doesn't necessarily mean good, just check out all those crapbox Honda's and Mitsubishi's getting around with milo tins on the back... :nono:

Read up, use the search function, and have fun!

Adrian

No cannon exhaust pls. There will be plenty of help and tips for you on this forum, just have to ask and members here will help steer you in the right direction.

Welcome and congrats on the stivo buy. (I wish i had a sportivo.. actually i wish i just had lift)

ffs, as i told u before. YOU DON'T NEED LEFT/EXTRA POWER.

1) stop ur body roll

2) stop your body roll

and

3) stop your body roll :lol:

turns to QTOOSEEMEE, hello :) do you live in melbourne? because i will hunt u down if i see a stivo driving past my house with a nice "phat" cannon on the end ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i also have an 04 stivo, first thing i did was get a K&N typhoon SRI it makes ur lift sound much more aggressive imo, i didnt go for a CAI because it hangs behind the foglight and melb weather is ****, always wet etc so im just gonna extend the SRI with like a vaccuum hose

can you intercool these cars? that would be my suggestion. otherwise, 15.5k for a 6 yo car with 57000km(pretty low k's) is quite reasonable ,therefore great buy and welcome to the club.

can you intercool these cars? that would be my suggestion. otherwise, 15.5k for a 6 yo car with 57000km(pretty low k's) is quite reasonable ,therefore great buy and welcome to the club.

Why would you need an intercooler? It's not f/i lol...

can you intercool these cars?

yeah of course you can

new_cooler2.jpg

Pfft looks like its there for rice factor. Doesn't even seem to connect to anything :whistling:

Pfft looks like its there for rice factor. Doesn't even seem to connect to anything :whistling:

yeah i did try and mock those pipes up so it looked legit ...... damn ur just too good :P :P :P lol

thats such an awesome way to house your wiper fluid!

yeah man it pressurizes the water and forces some massive PSI to clean the windscreen .... simply awesome :lol: :lol:

yeah i did try and mock those pipes up so it looked legit ...... damn ur just too good :P :P :P lol

yeah man it pressurizes the water and forces some massive PSI to clean the windscreen .... simply awesome :lol: :lol:

That's some fully sik window washer BOOOOST! Man 21psi straight to the windscreen must get it squeaky clean :clap:

That's some fully sik window washer BOOOOST! Man 21psi straight to the windscreen must get it squeaky clean :clap:

ofcourse man ..... when ur cruising there is nothing worse than a bug splatting the windscreen then u cant get it off on the spot ....... water spraying at 20+ psi does the job :lol: :lol: :lol::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: