Need Some Help

kuasha

Toyota has aircon cleaner part number 08821-00830. I used it in my misus car and it worked well.

1.Detach the glovebox, the filter case and the cabin air filter.

2.Mask the electric wiring near the blower fan with vinyl etc.

3. Run aircon

4. Spray the ENTIRE quanity of the chemicals towards the evaporator side.

5. Reattach disassembled parts after drying, changding to a new cabin air filter is recomended.

when the air cons on, are you using fresh air or recycled air? bringing fresh air often causes odours to be present.

I took my young niece on 3-4 Learner drives over Xmas. She hasn't quite worked out the subtleties of perfume.

When driving home, with the aircon on "fresh" all the kids could smell was her perfume, though they couldn't identify it as such.

It took a week to dissipate! :whistling:

the spray that toyota sell IMO is the best option to go. It really does work. I just got it done and the nice smell continuously stays in the car even when I jump into the car next day so on so forth.

or get in contact with Wynns :)

the spray that toyota sell IMO is the best option to go. It really does work. I just got it done and the nice smell continuously stays in the car even when I jump into the car next day so on so forth.

Hope you aired you car out for a bit before getting back in. The can clearly states the following:

May cause genetic defects / May damage fertility or the unborn child

This should be noted as well in the steps listed above in the second post.

Hope you aired you car out for a bit before getting back in. The can clearly states the following:

May cause genetic defects / May damage fertility or the unborn child

This should be noted as well in the steps listed above in the second post.

Lol WTF! :lol: I didn't air out the car because Toyota dealer did it for me because I complained I didn't think it was good first time I paid for it so they took the car out back and gave me the car 10 minutes later after the can was finished then I had to drive home. Smell was STRONG as.

It's been now like five days and only now is the smell starting to be less intense. :). But it really does smell pretty damn nice.

Edited by Silver-Aurion