ebay usa

F***

ME.....

Can't believe they are selling it like that. But that said, this would be something you would want to really drive around but probably can't.

Edit: That's pretty cool how they showed the progress photos in their listing. That's the one thing I haven't seen yet.

I wanna find a video of the car under hard acceleration and cornering around a track, these guys are babying it, you even hear one say "1 more and we'll pull in, before we break it"

Where's the 1/4 mile vid, maybe whoever buys it will actually use it

I wanna find a video of the car under hard acceleration and cornering around a track, these guys are babying it, you even hear one say "1 more and we'll pull in, before we break it"

I don't think you'll find it. It was built originally just for SEMA. They weren't saying they they will 'break it'. I think you will find that they were saying to take it easy until they break it in.

*sigh* Its so nice to dream :) Although I must admit if I did own it the two things it would be getting immediately would be a respray and an interior retrim. It would be bloody fun to drive around :D

I don't think you'll find it. It was built originally just for SEMA. They weren't saying they they will 'break it'. I think you will find that they were saying to take it easy until they break it in.

My ears are deceiving me, but I would hope the new owner at least takes it on a track for a few laps or even 1 go down the 1/4