Rims

Toxixity

hey people!!!!!

i just got my aurion sportivo in black yesterday and it is AWESOME!! Has been above and beyond my expectation in both power and comfort...but there a few things i would like to change about it, first is the rims and second is the body kit(if available)... now i have seen a few rims online and i thought about this one(picture attached) and if anyone could suggest a better one for the aurion i would love to hear from you. let me know what you think. now about the boby kit i want to hear what people have to say about fitting a body kit and where can i find a body kit for my car???? and approximations about how much it would cost!!! looking forward to hearing from you guys!!!

post-23620-0-45986000-1300459959_thumb.j

I would suggest leaving the bodykit as IMO the sportivo already has a nice kit as standard, but if you personally wanted to change it because you think it will be better, you can get the TRD 'look' bodykit which I've seen a few cars with, but personally the kit is cheaply made and you will have panel gaps the size of your fist...

As for rims, just do a bit of searching in the stud pattern 114.3x5 and find out the offset. Use the wheel offset calculator, I can't link it because I'm on an iPhone but it's the first result if you put it into google... The sportivos stock offset is +45

Dpending on the theme, budget and how big u want. Black on black would suit aurion really good, just like my car.

Body kit? If u really wanna change, prepare at least 1.5-2k for it. Some of us are working on a project, costing a lot more than that. :lol:

• 1 month later...