Kevin's WR Blue Wartortle

KevO

I'd kill for an Sti :ph34r:

I've got plans on what wheels I want and how it'll look. Just trying to enjoy the car stock so I can appreciate it more.

Had a friend run his 09WRX down the 1/4 mile and it ran 13.6 (stock standard)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the buy! Surprised you didn't go Mitsubishi.. :whistling:

Thanks dwee!

Everyone jumped onto the Mitsu bandwagon and so did a friend of mine... so I opted to be different and I have always loved the exhaust note of a boxer :P

Trying to prioritise what to do first at the moment :help:

so I opted to be different and I have always loved the exhaust note of a boxer :P

Trying to prioritise what to do first at the moment :help:

Same, love the boxer rumble!

Hmmm.. Full exhaust, headers, intake, ecu re-flash, coilies, phattt wheels... :whistling:

Nice purchase mate...a guy a couple of houses up from me has the same model & color and one of those Subi S203 rear wings and dumped on black TE37's,looks tuff as.

look forward to seeing what you do to it...plenty of potential.

really thought you might have bought the Veyron :P ...ohhh well it's still free to dream

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I've updated or been to this thread lol.

Newest Edition:

* Trust Gear knob (old Subaru/Momo was well worn)

* Custom mild steel turbo back exhaust, catless dump and stainless steel Magnaflow muffler (quiet on idle but mean when giving it a squirt)

* Cosworth panel filter (on its' way)

It will be tuned in around a fortnights time at Michael South Racing. It's around 100km from home but from what I've heard, it should be well worth it.

Stock WRX produce around 110kw at all four and hopefully after the tune it should be putting out 160kw... more than enough for a daily.

I do have some things lined up for the WRX but I'll try to pace myself and not do everything at once.

As for an intercooler and intake upgrade, I have read that they are uneccessary unless I'm chasing for more than 180kwatw (although beneficial), so they are not priority items.

Pics: when I get off my behind :P

imo roof racks really add character, i really like em,

i was thinking of getting some for mine, but, its useless, i aint getting anyhting to chuck on top of it haha :P

nice inspiration phots good luck :)