LFT-00f's Sportivo

LFT-OOF

Im 99% sure that was the very first DIY paint mod on my old Corolla. Bought them from Ignition-X near Broadway back in '05. Glad they're looking good on your Sportivo!

• 2 weeks later...

update guys Was cheaper for me to put a whole new motor than get other parts for the old motor machined so now has a newer motor which had only 90k on the clock. the motor is like brand new and sounds absoultly awesome also while the motor was out changed clutch to a exccedy hd aswell as changing everything that could be changed... so car feels absoultley awesome it has a deeper sound to it compared to the old motor... now just need to go back to JEM and get a touch up tune everything thing seems to be fine with the tune but just for safety i will go back and see how the afr ratio is.

First day of driving it in 3 weeks and i just want to drive alllll day =]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It's been ages since I have posted on here but just changed the oil in my car and the gearbox oil and already 10x better. Changed the engine oil to 5-40 motul x-cess 3100 and I changed the gearbox oil to motul 300 I think It is and I also added the g70 additive and made such a difference

I have seen one somewhere around my house I will try to find it I have seen one around my house showing 124kw with pod filter I did make more power using carbon airbox with pod enclosed and the intake more towards the bottom grill making it more force fed will try to locate it when I get home

Edited by LFT-OOF