Whiteline Suspension Info

Woody

Hehe.. that was a while ago. Like Dylan said, that forum was a "techinical" forum where people discuss technical info on suspension components and setups. So i thought it was ok to suss out more info on Whiteline products. I was always going to go Whiteline as i have confidence in their products which were used on 2 of my previous rides. I just need better shocks now for improved handling but i think my stock ones are still holding up alright for the time being ;)

Did you end up getting the shorter bump stops?  I don't think I have any problems with my stock shocks on Eibachs, but that Whiteline dude seemed quite eager to sell all the gear together...

I think the shorter bump stops were for the ZZE122 shocks, i got a refund for them. Whiteline comes up with full suspension kits and don't usually recommend people buy bits and pieces. As a full kit they would work very well on the street and track.

Does the car ride much harder with the whiteline bits? I want better handling/lower but am concerned about ride quality.

I've got Whiteline Control Springs on my car with stock shocks, and ride quality has not changed... having said that, I always thought the ride quality was a bit on the harsh side anyway.....

how far do the whiteline springs lower the car?

With control springs, the front is approximately 33cm and the back is approximately 34-35cm from centre of the wheel to the fender... it's not an obvious drop, but with a sportivo bodykit, it's certainly low enough to have to worry about gutters...

how far do the whiteline springs lower the car?

With control springs, the front is approximately 33cm and the back is approximately 34-35cm from centre of the wheel to the fender... it's not an obvious drop, but with a sportivo bodykit, it's certainly low enough to have to worry about gutters...

I think you mean 33mm

HMmm thats a nice set of suspension upgrades.

Hey if coilovers are integrated dampers and springs than WTH are these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOMZ-00-01-...sspagenameZWD2V

i know it says it for celicas,but I've seen them for corollas too.

I'm pretty sure these will kill ur stock dampers faster but I'll leave that to the more learned ones to fill that info.

and also, will putting Stivo springs on my ascent shocks kill them quicker too?

Is there a lower whiteline spring, or are control springs the lowest

Whiteline have "Control" springs and "Flat out" springs, which I think drop your car by something like 45mm... not sure if they make flat out springs for our Corollas though....