antenna !!!!

o4rolla

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it wasn't "immmediately" off a crv, how much was it? and where? wreckers? dealers?

there was no wreckers involved or dealers just my little hands and

a crv in tha car park haha :lol:

Did it fit straight on??

take a pic for us! i wanna get a stubby antenna too

By telling us this, there is now going to be a crime wave.

SMH: Latest News!

There has been a few reports in the past few weeks with people pinching antennas off Honda CRVs. People are not sure why but the police are investigating.

By telling us this, there is now going to be a crime wave.

SMH: Latest News!

There has been a few reports in the past few weeks with people pinching antennas off Honda CRVs. People are not sure why but the police are investigating.

Hondas fault for making sexy antennas and not properly securing them :D

Sorry man. Taking it off someone else's car is just not cool. Will really hate it if someone did it to me.

Please return it if you really did jack it off someone's CRV. Even if it's a Honda, he doesn't deserve that.  ;)

i second that ... put yourself in other people's shoes and just for one moment think how you would feel ...

if you bought it then ignore what i said :P

yeh not cool, what if someone came buy and snatched your sexy new antenna tomorrow? but that brings up another issue, if we were to get a CRV antenna LEGALLY, whats the best way to secure it, and not had it permanently stuck on there i.e. not superglue!

Hi guys,

You can buy short antennas for your Corolla on ebay for about $8 US dollars plus postage. I bought a 2.5 inch antenna about 3 months ago. Silver in color looks great on car. Look on ebay under seller ID and type in shortantenna.

Regards,

Lauschie

lol i totally disagree with people taking things from other people cars but i guess taking it from a dealer isnt too bad cus there roughts and ripoffs anyways they have plenty of money for a new antenna

anyways i checked out e-bay there are some pretty alright antennas you can get even just plain black ones that are 2.55" short for $8 US so thats not too bad i think i might buy 1

Why not just swap our rolla one for the crv one??? Is that a crime?

Do you really think an average crv driver/mum would even notice?? :P

**No offence meant to the lots of crv drivers, I even got one for my sister, but its first series with the antenna on the a pillar :lol:

mad i work at Honda... so i'm gonna go for a little scroll during my break time.. any1 want 1 as well? $5 per attenna  :lol:

-just kidding-

for u guys who been asking the antenna just screws straight on and off ... when the corollas come off theboat the antennas are actually packed in the boot along with a few other bits and pieces and the dealer jsut takes off the plastic and screws it on to the base mount on the roof.