Stivo Springs

Romp

Hey guys

tried searching the forum but havent found squat ...

i have an ascent and looking at suspension

im insured with NRMA who only allow 1.25inch drop

What sort of drop will the stivo springs give? if they lower than 1.25in (hoping so) then hopefully i can pass it off as a factory option on my premium hehe

the sportivo springs will actually raise the accent, if you want to go lower then stock set of low king springs this will drop it by 30-35mm, NRMA allow 30mm so the low kings should do the trick

really? interesting... when i had the stivo springs on my levin, they had dropped by about an inch. the suspension on the ascent and levin are the same aren't they? or is it the 1inch bigger wheel size that caused the drop.

Edited by BigBum

I know a bloke in Brisbane who has some Sportivo 'accessory' springs, not the OEM ones off the Sportivo.. I believe that they will take a 1ZZ a little lower than what it is now

I know a bloke in Brisbane who has some Sportivo 'accessory' springs, not the OEM ones off the Sportivo..  I believe that they will take a 1ZZ a little lower than what it is now

yer will get kings instead then .. they alot cheaper

thanks guys!

danz you didnt recommend coilovers :o :o :o

i have sportivo, kings and standard springs from both the 2001 and 2003 onwards

when on the table the 2001 are the shortest set of springs all round. these corollas came out with 14s i believe negatron has this version. perhaps this spring would do the trick for you.

then with the update in 2003 april onwards the cars got 15s and the springs are a little taller.

but these springs when compared on the table to sportivo look the same. really it is try it out and see as the struts and shockers may give a different result when the car is sitting on them.

if you need the springs to sit on a certain height you may like to check out resetting them. you just need to get the best workshop to do it right.

I was under the impression that the Corolla Sportivo comes off the line with the same springs as the Ascent/Conquest/Levin. Either car can be optioned up with the Sportivo Accessory springs which will give about a 30-35mm drop on an Ascent.

Back me up IZZ.

S E A R C H

I'm sure I've written this about 3 times before but anyway...

The Ascent (15" wheels), Conquest, Levin, Sportivo all use the exact same springs. The Sportivo's suspension difference is different dampers and bushes (hence the Hilux ride height).

The Sportivo accessory springs, an option available to all Corolla models (as fitted to my car), are stiffer and 1 inch (25mm) Lower.

S E A R C H

I'm sure I've written this about 3 times before but anyway...

The Ascent (15" wheels), Conquest, Levin, Sportivo all use the exact same springs.  The Sportivo's suspension difference is different dampers and bushes (hence the Hilux ride height).

The Sportivo accessory springs, an option available to all Corolla models (as fitted to my car), are stiffer and 1 inch (25mm) Lower.

Carlo, the sportivo spring is actually higher. Not the accessories, but the corolla sportivo's spring. I got ADR std spring at home, he left it in my house and its actually higher than my standard one.

Okay...

Park a standard Ascent/Conquest/Levin next to a standard Sportivo and you will find that the Sportivo will sit about 3/4 - 1 inch higher.

Add the Sportivo 'Accessory' (not OEM/Standard) spirngs to either car and you will lower by about 25-30mm

King Springs will lower then either vehicle 30-35mm...