Clear Tail Lights?

Berlo

Hey guys. Just registered on the forums here. I picked up my 2009 AT-X in Silver yesterday and want to do some minor cosmetic changes to it.

I really like the look of the clear tail lights from the Camry Hybrid, just wondering if these will fit the 2009 AT-X, otherwise I may go with the tail lights from the ZR6.

Nothing other the aurion tail lights ( from any model ) will fit the Aurion body shape etc ( camry are different shape/design )

Headlights - most fit but some facelift versions i think have different shaping ?

Type in aurion tail lights on eBay and you should get 2 styles. 1 is the Thailand style and has the red triangle. The other one is from mars performance and is a mimic of the facelift one (all clear)

I prefer the Mars Performance tail lights, fairly price though. Mind you, OEM tail lights from the ZR6 are probably more expensive.

I have the mars performance clear lights in my ZR6.

They may be pricey but don't get a quote for oem tail lights from Toyota. From memory the piece that goes on the boot lid is 400 a pop and the other piece is 300 each.

Btw my ZR6 is 2008. Even though the mars website states that they will only fit on the 09+ facelift models only. Exact same tail lights, not sure about the headlights though, am looking at maybe getting the angel eyes.

They may be pricey but don't get a quote for oem tail lights from Toyota. From memory the piece that goes on the boot lid is 400 a pop and the other piece is 300 each.

Btw my ZR6 is 2008. Even though the mars website states that they will only fit on the 09+ facelift models only. Exact same tail lights, not sure about the headlights though, am looking at maybe getting the angel eyes.

Mate I can't recommend those headlights more. Just put my angel eye/ drl headlights from

Mars in on the weekend and I live them. Matched them with some 6000k hids and they are fantastic. Pricy but imo worth it.

I saw a few people with hybrid style tail lights on this forum. I wonder if they import them.

Yes, many of us did. Mine are a Toyota Genuine Product from the SE Asian Hybrid Camry (Which is just Aurion with a Camry badges and engine). A few have the Mars ones lights, and facelift Sportivo and Touring owners obviously have the local genuine ones. As Stretchy said, local genuine taillights will set you back about $1400 for the set. The genuine set from asia were about $550 delivered, and for the same ballpark as Mars I decided they were the way to go, as I wasn't willing to take a gamble on the quality of the Mars ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone comment on the quality of the mars tail lights? How do they compare to the ones imported from the Asian Hybrid?

Mate I can't recommend those headlights more. Just put my angel eye/ drl headlights from

Mars in on the weekend and I live them. Matched them with some 6000k hids and they are fantastic. Pricy but imo worth it.

Got a photo of them installed?

Also anyone with a white sportivo got the mars tail lights installed?

chris i like the look of the headlights and fog lights. Is there any mod i can do to my 08 camry to acheive the same look?

Cheers mate. Yeah theres a lot of options for your camry. I just did a quick search on ebay and about 15 results came up.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CCFL-Angel-Eyes-Projector-Head-Light-TOYOTA-CAMRY-07-09-Headlight-TRD-Sportivo-/160550021445?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item256186e945#ht_4001wt_946

That link is from Mars Performance who are the same people i got my headlights off. Its for your model and i would be pretty confident buying from them again. There are also heaps of other types here: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_nkw=camry+angel+&_cqr=true&_nkwusc=camry+angl&_rdc=1

• 5 months later...

Can anyone comment on the quality of the Mars Performance tail lights? I would rather fork out the etxra money to get the OEM tail lights from the Sportivo if the Mars Performance ones aren't of quality.

The mars tail lights function and look fine. quality is good.

Jord you gotta use the search function mate,

im sure as well as others have installed these and commented on them in our threads.

DJkor has also written an amazing faq covering almost anything you would ever need to know about anything.