Defyant

Oh Luke... Should've done this while I was there.. Now it's gonna take a while to see it in real. =(

Lovin the idea of the K&N and the mufflers... The mufflers look like a straight bolt on too. Very nice.

Do a sound clip Luke...

I'll find out about that diffuser.. :D

Cheers Vic, send me linkys of what you find diffuser wise mate theres gotta be somthing that works.

Luke, I am glad that you are happy with the K&N, as I said - best money ever spent. :D

For the exhaust note, did you take off the mid resonator? The factory one was designed to kill most of the noise. Not sure if they are the same but mine was huge, even w/o the rear mufflers my car was not loud at all before taking it off.

Cheers Jack, ima leave that res on for now, i'm really happy with the note. Not loud just sporty.

I'll go for the next best purchase idea you told me about soon too :D

nice rear end luke (the car) lol...always thought a bit o something around down near bumper level would look sweet...just not sure what i might get to do one day for my ride...tis all food for thought.

nice work,cheers cam :)

Cheers Cam ty mate, you got a pretty nice rear too! ive been checkin your's out for a while :)

I should have the lights finished this week so can do a proper update :)

Then it's onto the new bonnet and vents!

Edited by Defyant

Finally a "real update" for yas :D

Defyant Style custom DRL's! and New Ultra bright SMD LED angel eyes. These are adapted Beemer lights ordered from os.

IMG_5123.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

Next mod will be to add a Custom dimmer to the Angel eyes, Hidden switch for the devil eyes and add angel eyes to the foggies.

Thanks heeps guys :) Getting better and cleaner each time i do a set. Practice will deff make perfect.

Your right Rob! eyelids goin on tonight :)

Painted Vic's old ones a few weeks back, no that the acrylic has had a chance to go off a bit i'll chop and buff em up tonight :)

Want the new eyelids mirror shiney black rather than matt like before.

IMG_5146.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

Edited by Defyant

Cheers George ty mate :)

Devil eyes & bottem angel eyes installed with freshly painted and buffed eyelids . Got some good feedback last night @ the meet and @ liverpool, Really keen to get started on the bonnet vents :D

1-15.jpg

2-14.jpg

6-8.jpg

4-7.jpg

always gotta throw in an a$$ end shot :P

5-10.jpg

A couple of clearer shots with the angel eyes "dimmed down" using the new dimmer switch.

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5166.jpg

Edited by Defyant

Thanks heeps guys :) Getting better and cleaner each time i do a set. Practice will deff make perfect.

Painted Vic's old ones a few weeks back, no that the acrylic has had a chance to go off a bit i'll chop and buff em up tonight :)

IMG_5146.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

Is that G3 paste compound what you used to polish the eyelids ?

Mate those devil eyes are sick as

Cheers mate ty :D

IMG_5605.jpg

Oooooh nice piccy :D tyvm, front still looks too high!

IMG_5146.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

Is that G3 paste compound what you used to polish the eyelids ?

Yup sure is mate, is a nice pasty compound. VG auto paints Girraween. Really more a 2pack compound but works well on acryls. 26bux a tube from mem.

But pretty much any compound will buff up acryl nicely.

car looks great luke :)

hows the vinyl roof decal holding up?

did you consider carbon fibre?

I'm looking around for a decal of somesort myself and am just getting info n stuff at the mo

anything you can tell me would be kindly received

regards cam

Cheers Cam :)

The roof is holding up really well, no diff from the day we put it on.

It's never been garaged and it's in full sun all day! Gets a wash about once a week.

I was just thinking the other day how bad the duco needs a polish and wax, no such need for the roof!

I like the CF look too! but wont suit the end theme i'm trying to work the car towards :)

Edited by Defyant

Luke, I gotta admit. I wasn't sold on your taillights until now.... The devil eyes in the front are the perfect compliment. You have a good vision coming together nicely. Well done!

• 2 weeks later...

Luke, I gotta admit. I wasn't sold on your taillights until now.... The devil eyes in the front are the perfect compliment. You have a good vision coming together nicely. Well done!

Cheers George ty mate :) when i think how much this has changed in such a short time and just how much more it will over the next few months it's kinda scary to think how bad i have the mod bug again.

It's nice not to have to worry about the donk for a change and just play bling masta. Prolly another 2 extreme major mods on the cards with about 4 or 5 smaller ones over the next few weeks :D

In saying that just spent another few hundred on the iLoad doing LED parkers HID's and have plans 3&4 inches alround and looking modify the new 2.5inch Stainless ehaust to Duals!

Will have a little update this weekend :D

Update's a day late soz but hope it was worth the wait :D

Just finished as of 20 mins ago! Really happy with these new Mods.

Defyant Style LED mirrors :D

IMG_5718.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

Also decided to do some thing about the door courtesy lights

Maybe a bit over the top but seeing as everyone seem to be trying to have these bright i decided whats brighter than DRL's!

So i hacked a set open and added them to the front doors.

IMG_5722.jpg

I completely modded the orig lights to take the DRL strip.

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5734.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got some pics for ya Luke

WoW Rob cheers mate, amazing pics! you should be charging for shots that good

Wow those lights look awesome. Loving the orange ones. PM message sent by the way.

Cheers Chris, PM'd ya back mate :D

This thing looks so good! Loving the white :D

Cheers mate ty, I think its all Rob's amazing shots, it's not often you go wow @ your own car.

White repre-sent!

Cheers mate ty :D