Defyant

Mate I'm so jealous. That is going to look tops. Maybe just some lights on the front of the amp as well because its being shadowed by all the back lighting. Great effect though.

Cheers mate, rather be installing some angel eyes! god damm they still havnt showed.......

LED Speaker Surrounds within the doors, that synchronise with the music.

LOL cheers Thomas... there will be matching custom scuff panels !!!

ahhh mounting the amp on the underside of the boot....smart i neva thought of that.

some very inspirational ideas :D

Thanks mate :D like most ideas i stole it off Chris :D

Damnit now every time i look at mine I'm going to be thinking how it doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. Once that light is spread even it is going to be one cool feature. Welcome to Modsummer i guess :)

The difference on the car is amazing! even dirty after 4 days :D

IMG_7665.jpg

IMG_7653.jpg

Sourcing some dress studs now to replace the originals, taking a big liking to these titanium ones!!

http://www.titanium-...XTCsid=ircdrmzz

How do you remove them, I'm interested in changing mine too

Appols mate i meant to answer this earlier ,, Using a long fine flat head screw driver through the back of the rim, use the tip of the driver to grab the top edge of the press stud,

Then usually just a soft tap with a small hammer and the studs will pop.

They are plastic so some will break. Best results are with a bit heat to the studs before popping.

I broke most of mine on a really cold night.

Replacements are VERY VERY hard to find, most places that paint cheap rims will leave them in and mask around them. Looks crap imo.

on the upside, i ordered my new Titanium ones today so i have about 70 plastic spares :D

Damnit now every time i look at mine I'm going to be thinking how it doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours. Once that light is spread even it is going to be one cool feature. Welcome to Modsummer i guess :)

I really got the bug big time now mate, door trims console are also under the knife :D looks like a wet weekend tho :(

dude the car is looking sooo nice :)

Cheers Nood's :D hopefully can have something to show off at the next meet :D

on the upside, i ordered my new Titanium ones today so i have about 70 plastic spares :D

shotgun . how much you want for them ? ill be needing some as well lol

Edited by bigVAN

shotgun . how much you want for them ? ill be needing some as well lol

From what I could work out, theres truckloads of diff types.

Workout rim make and hole size, thyr press ins so the holes gotta be tapered and the right size and depth if to small they crumble if to big they will just fall out.

My rims are RPM Vegus.

hahaha luke your car always stands out anyway :)

Cheers Nood's ty mate good to see some ones watching :D

finished the speaker installs! alotta custom mounting! but WOW! the sound is incred, this upgrade was really worth the effort, makes the new Head unit really shine.

IMG_7972.jpg

IMG_7974.jpg

Rears ended up being a fair bit of work

IMG_7975.jpg

IMG_7976.jpg

finally my rolls of 5050 white and blue arrived! 5mtr rolls will make life easier for the longer bits.

the white is much brighter then the usual stips and i'm working on using some for some new custom DRLS.

IMG_7880.jpg

IMG_7884.jpg

IMG_7885.jpg

IMG_7889.jpg

IMG_7843.jpg

Next was to try and finish one of the scuff panels. I decided not to make the light go right to the ends.

New opal white inserts

IMG_7943.jpg

IMG_7966.jpg

i'll get some night shots up tonight :D

IMG_7969.jpg

Next mod is something ive seen OS and really wanted to do!

There's a small microfiber light strip you can use for this... but the light isn't as blue as i wanted and i wanted some thing that looked more perm.

IMG_7933.jpg

IMG_7934.jpg

IMG_7884.jpg

IMG_7936.jpg

IMG_7985.jpg

IMG_7987.jpg

IMG_7984.jpg

IMG_7988.jpg

IMG_7992.jpg

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_8009.jpg

IMG_8002.jpg

There's a small microfiber light strip you can use for this... but the light isn't as blue as i wanted and i wanted some thing that looked more perm.

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_8009.jpg

That is absolutely MAD

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_8009.jpg

That is absolutely MAD

thanks mate :D should look amazing when it flows round to the front dash and rear doors are done.

king of LEDs !!!

Cheers mate, i think the first LED i played with was almost 32 years ago!

oh sweeeeet mod :D

it also looks like you have retrimmed the door cloth inserts from black to white, nice.....was thinking of doing this aswell but i dont know what colour....

I did mate , but i really don't like the look of the light grey. Went down to the paint shop this weekend and brought some 2k silver and clear.

just working on a colour scheme i like will prolly get some paint down next weekend.

Heres some final shots of the scuff panels finished on one side, i prolly wont put the little sportivo badges back i much prefer the all white clean look.

IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_8067.jpg

night shots

IMG_8074.jpg

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_8076.jpg

And the Boot panel in , still a bit of work and extra lighting to complete the look.

IMG_8084.jpg

IMG_8085.jpg

IMG_8087.jpg

This car will go off with a disco ball :P

Lol

Looking very good though!

cheers jaay ty mate :)

Deffinitely with you on ditching the sportivo badges, looks limo spec with those scuffs :)

Cheers Josh ty deff a cleaner look.

Your car looks amazing man. Quick question, I see you have the mesh grill. Do you have to paint the surrounding yourself? Like as you done, you've had it painted white.

Cheers mate ty, i was lucky i got it painted that way from Davo, but yes if you buy one you have to paint that outer bit yourself.

Matching Silver would look very cool imo on your car.

i think your next mod should be bags :whistling:

I had 2.5k put away for new bags! but for the iload.... i then seen my new laptop and just had to have it :D maybe next year!

If i can get my hands some cheap coilovers i'll grab em for sure

Yer mate just stock struts on pedders, but lovin my alienware mx18 with dual 580's :D

The funny thing is alot of my lighting inspiration comes from looking at this thing all night! they have amazing lighting schemes i can just sit here and mix and match millions of different colours :P

IMG_6858-1.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

Ive Decided to run these custom 'badboys" for a while,

But some carelessness of leaving these sit in a large box in the boot for a month took it's toll and scratched the

crappa out of the lenses.

I decided to have them custom tint wrapped so spent the arvo chopping and buffing then shiny again.

They have come up looking better then i expected.

Some of the scratching was pretty bad

1-23.jpg

Warm soapy water and some 2000 grit wet and dry.

2-23.jpg

Not a bad effect!

3-17.jpg

32.jpg

Nothing special any old cutting compound will do

4-14.jpg

5-17.jpg

Buff time!

6-16.jpg

7-15.jpg

some good juice wax

8-12.jpg

9-9.jpg

10-11.jpg

Check these babys shine!

12-6.jpg

13-5.jpg

I'll take them in to be tinted tomorrow and fit & wire them up for a few piccys.