Defyant

• 2 weeks later...

finally got round to taking the mags in to have the Dents fixed,Getting them stripped back painted 2pak black and lips polished should be like brand new again when done.

Quoted 800! One thing the guy pointed out was the rims are 9"!!! with 245's i always thought i was running 8's :P

It's a humbling site seeing it back on stockers... i put the spacers on the back and they almost fill the arch! i'd deff run these if i were going to run with stockers.

IMG_6794.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

IMG_6804.jpg

IMG_6788.jpg

Hey luke are you looking at rims?

cause i got an email from a guy named "Luke" wanting to run 20s im selling on his Aurion in Bexley .

lol tell me if its you !!!!

Yer mate pretty sure, why didn't you advert them here? Ended up putting mine in for repair paint and rim polish. They area pretty good lookin rim for the price.

Yer mate pretty sure, why didn't you advert them here? Ended up putting mine in for repair paint and rim polish. They area pretty good lookin rim for the price.

i had a feeling it was you , "im located near bexley" & "test fit to aurion" lool.

yeah it would fit easy on the aurion. ive decided to take them off the market for now, might do some DIY mods to it :)

ive been getting some buyers , but they've been f*****g around with me, ive relisted it 4 times already , they buy and dont pay -_-

so yeah might relist it within 2months or so, with some purple :D

Bad and good news today!

Bad news was the wheel repairer dosnt think it's worth trying to repair the old rims sad.png

good news was i found some one else to repair them :)

B_251110_lenso_op3_20_mb.jpg

me like me like !!

maybe something like these : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20-inch-petrol-vengence-holden-ford-jap-toyota-range-rover-nissan-purnell-tyres-/320901974511?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ab73f89ef

anyways , how bad is the dmg on the old set of rims ? if its not bad give em too me :) , ill be happy to take them off you

Thos Petrol Vengance look HOT! Jax tyres seems to be the place to get em in syd, will call em on mon see if they can do a deal under a grand.

Damage is bad enuf for the guys at sydney wheel repair to tell me it's time to move on.

They are ok to drive, ive been doing it for a yr now :P but the cost of getting the repaired is more then new or second hand ones are worth.

Remember these were com rims redrilled so i could fit 9's all round.

if you want ill take em off ya ! for fffwweeeeeeeee !?!

yeah they are hot aye ?

but if your into dished wheels , ive found these , not sure if you like em

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221016294756?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

according to seller , i asked, he says no gutter rash , and will ship to sydney .

Yahoo.jp

IMG_2798.JPG

Nuff said.

IMO there isnt much on australian shores really cuts it, especially for your size!

Edited by 4ABHGE

The dished Lenso's looks good. Too many spokes though and its annoying to clean. The Lenso Eurostyle 7s http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/Defyantmods/eurostyle7.jpg would be my pick out of this list here. I'm running them right now and I think they look great although looks a bit small with 225/40s on mine (because pretty wide/big whee arch). So maybe 19" or 20" will be better.

[q

if you want ill take em off ya ! for fffwweeeeeeeee !?! yeah they are hot aye ? but if your into dished wheels , ive found these , not sure if you like em http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221016294756?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 according to seller , i asked, he says no gutter rash , and will ship to sydney .

They are 18's :( and only 2? i'd rther buy from a shop if poss and a local one.

this one will look toughbm_GROOVE.jpg

Checked em out today, the 20x8.5 114.3's have no dish and look **** ... the 20x 9.5 120's look amazing with deep dish.

Like all the rims in those above pics the dish ones are all 120's.... com and ford... looks like some more custom drilling to be done.

Some sexy rims there cheers mate

Yahoo.jp IMG_2798.JPG Nuff said. IMO there isnt much on australian shores really cuts it, especially for your size!

Not a massive fan of the 3 step rims.... makes the rims look small and closed up, they are obviously high qual rims and prolly waaay out of my budget for a 20" rim.

Yahoo.jp is cheaper than you think!

not 20s but these went for 1800, but were already imported (import monster is a rip off!) you could probably get a nice set to aus for a bit cheaper and with some elbow grease theyll be better than new! plus they have a higher resale value if you want to move on to another set ;)

http://www.importmonster.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1290&osCsid=a026da79099584d92d00a02ee9d21f14

Edited by 4ABHGE

Good thinking :D i think i'll take my time over this choice,

Does anyone know if the new fords have the same stud pattern?

I like the way they have staggered rims front and rear.

Yep there's a nice set up on eBay for about $1093 , using my phone ATM so , I'll link it soon. No gutter rash and came off a ford.

Staggered as well. Ford have the same pcd ? 5x114.3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...