Defyant

IMG_8357.jpg

gangsta as !!

looks deadly , wouldnt wanna drive behind that :D

Cheers Van ty mate :D hopefully it will keep peeps guessing as they cruise up from behind

IMG_8357.jpg

gangsta as !!

Sending my car your way mate.... i'l pay you big money for this lol

You won't have to pay big mate :D pretty sure i can improve abit one these build wise. Maybe smaller rings to suit your fronts better?

The best part is i have a spare set i can leave with peeps while i mode there's!

IMG_8357.jpg

gangsta as !!

Cheers Van ty mate :D hopefully it will keep peeps guessing as they cruise up from behind

IMG_8357.jpg

gangsta as !!

Sending my car your way mate.... i'l pay you big money for this lol

You won't have to pay big mate :D pretty sure i can improve abit one these build wise. Maybe smaller rings to suit your fronts better?

The best part is i have a spare set i can leave with peeps while i mode there's!

We'll discuss big or not when you do mine ;)

Have a play around and we can see if you can come up with anything new or advanced.

I don't have the Aurion with me, currently driving something else.

But i can bring you the aurion Headlights and tailights, no need to supply me sets ;)

i'm continually impressed with your level of skill!!! well done mate. they look great!

Cheers mate appreciate it very much, i'd give it all up in a heart beat if i could own a machine like yours

i'm continually impressed with your level of skill!!! well done mate. they look great!

Cheers mate appreciate it very much, i'd give it all up in a heart beat if i could own a machine like yours

VERY cheap to do so. ;) I've only spent ~$14k on mods to get me where i am. :)

and the cars themselves are so cheap second hand! :)

Im not sure if it wud be safe if u tint ur reflectors.

Wudnt ppl stll be able to see ur car from a distant in a dark backstreet?

Still working on a solution, finding it a bit hard to find some thin pcb to mount matching red smds to get the same exact effect as the Tail lights.

Went for a burn up to bexley shops last night and got a lot of attention from by standers, it's great to see ppl really taking notice and asking about them.

the bar lights are like the spoilers atm,.... the white elephant in the room :(

VERY cheap to do so. ;) I've only spent ~$14k on mods to get me where i am. :)

and the cars themselves are so cheap second hand! :)

Cash strapped big time atm, but if some one was to offer me a streight swap!!!!! i wouldnt heasitate

I wud be staring too haha. Freakin looks sick init. I wish i had rear tailights like em. Reminds me of a hsv.

I was going to follow similar scheme to urs. Black room, roof spoiler(slightly raised one that is), boot lip with a sharkfin on top :D

But i still love the look of the original spoiler. :(

I dunnno what to settle on....

I like the idea of a shark fin, the orig spoiler still looks awsome i'll never sell mine in case i wanna put it back on.

I'm in the middle of trying to find a wrecker silly enuf to sell me some tail lights really cheep....... that way i could mod em and pack and send.

they can pack up into a pretty small box for freight. The fronts are a diff story.

holy **** dude i cant wait to see your car tomorrow night

Cheers Nood's back at ya mate :D

Thought i'd get this boot thingy finish'd for tomoz! still a few bits to cover but pretty happy with the over all end effect.

The beuty about the full boot light panel is if i want a different design its a quick 2 hours work and slot in the new one.

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_8428.jpg

IMG_8431.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

I like this a lot more!!! Really nice design there Luke :). The second last picture is the best just because you can see the amp and the light behind it. The last picture the amp just becomes a shadowy box. It needs to be seen :)

Now open up the amp and cover it up with plastiglass. With leds showing all the internals of the amp hahaha.

Looks soo god mate. If only i had the knowledge, skill and money to do such mods :(

I like this a lot more!!! Really nice design there Luke :). The second last picture is the best just because you can see the amp and the light behind it. The last picture the amp just becomes a shadowy box. It needs to be seen :)

Cheers mate lookin even better now with the new top panel and some wire work, there is a blue light on the amp with the jensen logo that lights up, i should take a piccy at niight with the amp actually on :P

Now open up the amp and cover it up with plastiglass. With leds showing all the internals of the amp hahaha.

Looks soo god mate. If only i had the knowledge, skill and money to do such mods :(

YER! ive seen that , im thinking i might source a new amp for that , i like the idea very much :)

Cheers mate,

cheers

im sorta getting a optimus prime feeling . or is that just me ?

OMG! time for a theme change already! "races out back to start on a new panel"

Her's the final complete look for now.

IMG_8482.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8490.jpg

Havent checked in here for a while. Your car is amazing dude!! loving all the lights and details youve added. You did a great job on the wheels too. :D

Im with noodlez though, it needs a drop ;)

WOW Nood's cheers mate they came out amazing!!!! thanx heeps mate

I really love the second shot Dat @ss :D

Havent checked in here for a while. Your car is amazing dude!! loving all the lights and details youve added. You did a great job on the wheels too. :D

Im with noodlez though, it needs a drop ;)

Cheers justin thanx heeps mate, hopefully i can keep it commin for a while yet.

Yer your right about the more low, im workin on that now :D

If you decide to drop il happily take the old springs off your hands (if you don't have coil overs that is, I forget)

Sounds good mate :D

Linhvo - "Low is a lifestyle" it's a way of life.

That being said there are still haters and lovers with different opinions as to why you would roll that low.

You gotta pay the price to play.