Good to hear your cars getting a freshen up for summer ^_^

:( so tempted to order a set of those tailights from you defyant

especially those 3x 3/4 cuts :rolleyes:

Maybe soon i might have a few sets on the shelf :D

:( so tempted to order a set of those tailights from you defyant

especially those 3x 3/4 cuts :rolleyes:

Same here...

Good to hear your cars getting a freshen up for summer ^_^

Thanks heeps mate, Yup rolled her into the driveway today with fresh for the hols :)

holy crap luke it just keeps getting better and better! :clap:

Thanx Noods, and better again i hope :)

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

Full bonet respray as well and rid that nasty little dent under that anoying bonnet guard

IMG_0553.jpg

i recon it will look good with the new black ducktal/spoiler...

but it will look 10 times better once you have your tinted tailights back on and no spoiler

IMG_0545.jpg

Is that blue tint stock or did you add it on?

The blue comes standard with those aftermarket taillights. It's not actually a tiny as such because its actually inside the fitting. The standard sportivo ones don't have that blue colouring.

I might disassemble my camry led lights when I get them and add some blue tint to it :clap:

Now ya speakin my kinda language :D

To take some of the nakedness away!

4-17.jpg

1-27.jpg

2-27.jpg

I dont like it :D

I actually prefer it now with no ducktail.

or maybe a very small thin lip style?

Im telling ya mate, it looks naked cause of your clear tailights

once you put your old tinted tailights back on they will look sick, esp during the night..

or like i told you.. paint the ductail black ;)

Yeah I agree. I think it stands out way too much and doesn't look like the same colour. Have a look at a Nissan maxima lip. Saw one the other day and it miniture but that sort of style should look the business on yours.

I might disassemble my camry led lights when I get them and add some blue tint to it :clap:

4-17.jpg

1-27.jpg

2-27.jpg

Haha well when you want something not stock or aftermarket you have to speak your language :)!

Yeah your lip stands out quite a bit, another Aurion member has a black aurion with no spoiler looks pretty good. Could be cause of the lights, I'll do some photoshopping at home for ya later and see how it looks

Personally, and it may require a bit of work, but will be even more unique...

If you could somehow extend the width of the ducktail so that it covers the whole rear edge of the boot instead of coming in 5-6cm on each side, may look a bit better. Not sure how you'd go about it, but I think some playing around in CAD or a graphics program might be in order ;)

I know that this is the style at the moment but in this case it looks a bit too "tacked on", I think if it were to extend across the entire boot panel it may look a bit more finished off

Or try nothing at all for a while with your other lights ;)

Edited by VIPZR6

4-17.jpg

1-27.jpg

2-27.jpg

Haha well when you want something not stock or aftermarket you have to speak your language :)!

Yeah your lip stands out quite a bit, another Aurion member has a black aurion with no spoiler looks pretty good. Could be cause of the lights, I'll do some photoshopping at home for ya later and see how it looks

Whos the member ?

once you put your old tinted tailights back on they will look sick, esp during the night..

Yeah I agree. I think it stands out way too much and doesn't look like the same colour. Have a look at a Nissan maxima lip. Saw one the other day and it miniture but that sort of style should look the business on yours.

4-17.jpg

1-27.jpg

2-27.jpg

Haha well when you want something not stock or aftermarket you have to speak your language :)

Thats Reb's. but i kinda think he's looks so good because of the sexy trd bar, it adds somthng interesting making up for the loss of the spoiler.

I could try the origing bf2 x wing fighter spoiler!

But i am really happy with the clean look atm! They have a nice @ss end the aurions.

Personally, and it may require a bit of work, but will be even more unique...

If you could somehow extend the width of the ducktail so that it covers the whole rear edge of the boot instead of coming in 5-6cm on each side, may look a bit better. Not sure how you'd go about it, but I think some playing around in CAD or a graphics program might be in order ;)

I know that this is the style at the moment but in this case it looks a bit too "tacked on", I think if it were to extend across the entire boot panel it may look a bit more finished off

Or try nothing at all for a while with your other lights ;)

I agree mate, the old ducktail was a lot longer, but still not the look im after.....

i just ordered this

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251199629682?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It's cheap enuf for a play around to see if thats the look i want.

Your right mate, just waiting for a shipmeant of led's to get here so i can finish the new mods and i stick em back in :D