Defyant

Cheers mate, Can set em up with any combo you like,

Finished all 4 off today. Hoping to get em back in for next weeks meet/cruise..

IMG_2131_renamed_15349.jpg

IMG_2114_renamed_3259.jpg

IMG_2135_renamed_19897.jpg

Did someone say TAXED :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

9250975199_a26b9961f1_o.jpg

nice looking ride bro! love what you done with the car, if i was as skilled as you i would also do angel eyes and other mods for my front and rear lights, good job.

where in syd you at?

nice looking ride bro! love what you done with the car, if i was as skilled as you i would also do angel eyes and other mods for my front and rear lights, good job.

where in syd you at?

Thanks mate i'm @ bexley north feel free to pop round anytime and talk Custom lights :D

Loved the readup on the angel eyes! Thats some great workmanship and quality - hmmm JZX110 angel eyes? :g:

Cheers mate ty, same to you doors always open to talk angel eyes.

I'll have a proper facebook page up and running soon.

• 3 months later...

Come on bro. stop doing other peoples projects and show us another amazing invention man ;)

Haha say the guy who's car is covered in defyant gear.

I know I can't talk :P

Just Headlights ,tailights and mirror mod..

I Wasn't asking for much man come one, Give me a break ;)

Edited by Rebz

Cools some free bumpage! ty guys :D I wish I had the time, so busy just trying to finish backlog of mods for others I cant see my self getting to much time... maybe a few hours this weeken to do some mockups and post.

I do have some plans tho!!!!! Those new Merc's with the blinkers that go along the top of the lights look sexstastic!

I need to make me some of them... bad!

And of course I still want to do angel eyes/ drls blinkers and tail light mods to the van..... :(

Yea Luke we got my headlights to do when i come back :), the cars at toyota as we speak.. if they finish before i get back my old man is going to pick it up, so many young apprentices there at the moment.. i swear they were fiddling around with my car last time it was in!.. yea theres some nice cars comming out with new headlight designs now

I do have some plans tho!!!!! Those new Merc's with the blinkers that go along the top of the lights look sexstastic!

You talkin these? I just saw these yesterday near my work.

11868_15877_ART.jpg

Wow they were the ones I seen.... they were more full length light. but they are sexy too!

Yea Luke we got my headlights to do when i come back :), the cars at toyota as we speak.. if they finish before i get back my old man is going to pick it up, so many young apprentices there at the moment.. i swear they were fiddling around with my car last time it was in!.. yea theres some nice cars comming out with new headlight designs now

Yer im keen to get that mod done :D, ganna be the icing on one very sextastic looking cammo cake!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow really? damm i think i mentioned it in another thread... if i could sell i would :D

But the reality of it right now... is that last weekend i had a pretty horrific fall in the wet and went @ss up my front steps. Landed on my back..... Cracked 2 vertebrae, bulged a disc and caused a bunch of stress fractures up and down my spine :(

Seeing a back surgeon this monday and hoping he will give me the all clear to go back to work. If not, times are going to get tuff and i may need to sell the aurion to keep us going.

Crazy thing is i caught it all on "dash cam" of the iload :P.... i just looked like some stupid old b@stard slipping up down his steps.

not even funniest home videos worthy.

Fingers crossed it dosnt come to that but if it does i'll buy a cheap toyota toy to mod and keep me active here @ toca :D

That really sucks luke. It will be hard for you to part with it - but hey you gotta do what you gotta do to keep going. Health is important first.

Maybe get yourself a Toyota mark II? Haha.

Wow man, the main thing here mate is your health and mindset. I have recently been off work twice for injuries just around the house, and I know the strain it puts on all of you not just back but mentally too. If you ever need a chat mate you know where to find me and I'm positive that anyone here would gladly help the great Defyant out. If it ever come to the SX going?.........(sigh) well it is what it is but you will never need a toyota again to be welcome here.

Chin up mate

You will prevale

• Like 1

Thanks heeps guys :D appreciate the words and support. Health insurance covers the medical side but not the week to week bills.

I'd still have my iload :D and that's my daily and bread winner. I'll know just where i stand tomoz when i see the back surgeon.

Cheers again guys.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Heya mate :) backs healing just fine thanks :)

Few things in the pipeline, just too busy nowadays with other peeps mods to do all the stuff i wanna do for moi,

Sold off my headlights a just before xmas and they are now installed in their new home, When the replacements arrive i get to designing something new for me.

In the middle of a Full angel eye and projector refit for another forum member with some rear led blinkers teed up and Jim's car in the NY and hopefully something very special for another members new tail lights.

Spent the day working on the van today, installing a custom media panel on the dash.

Designed built and Installed these over xmas, Full sequential mirror led indicators. + Revised the old style arrow on the mirror.

Took a run through San's Souci yesterday for some fish and chips on the beach @ dusk.... cant believe such a small mod garners so many stares.

th_2.jpg

th_IMG_5307.jpg

th_10.jpg

th_14.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujCgo-ZIIc&list=UU4Fdl1eB5OEyp6CWVuJcuZQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDB9RV1VIq8&list=UU4Fdl1eB5OEyp6CWVuJcuZQ

And now working on a new design for Drew's ZR6, this set will have a Switchback Dual Row Sequential blinker + A full working DRL.

Look pretty **** hot imo,

You can see the tripple row, a lotta extra work to fit the 3 rows but well worth the effort for the end result.

th_10.jpg

A dual harness is fab'd with some extra solder work, this allows for the 2 inputs, one for the sequential blinker and one for the also sequential drl. (tba)

th_6.jpg

th_9.jpg

Vids always show this stuff best :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNvUAxOayJ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU4Fdl1eB5OEyp6CWVuJcuZQ

Snaps into the blinker lens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Luh5WBOdDU&list=UU4Fdl1eB5OEyp6CWVuJcuZQ

Also thinking of adding a Sequential mirror arrow to this mod as well, that should be pretty special.

Well... there ya go :D ive been pretty busy mate, nothing huge for an update but hopefully something bigger and better soon :D

• Like 1