Defyant

so jelly of your Yoda type elec work,wish my hands/brain worked like that...at work they call me chipolata fingers,only good for breaking things and keeping me in trees :)

anyhoo really looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve...i will be watching,not in a stalking type way either. :)

Some new toys for me to play with have arrived!

Spanking new head lights for me to tear apart and desecrate! These will be the new Angel eyes / devil eyes modded LED headlights.

And a new bonnet for me to hack apart and cut holes in :spiteful:

Ohhhhh yeah! B)

Speaking of diced up bonnets..... My vents just arrived today. Ordered these from the states

http://www.bodykits.com/3dCarbon/Hood-Scoops/3dCarbon-Hood-Vents-with-Grille-_-Pair-_-691101/554861/

Hopefully I can figure out how to do my lights over the weekend, they arrived on Tuesday. Too bad you and Vick aren't closer to QLD.

Edited by GDUBB

George they are one sexy looking hood vent!!! they look like they some how sit flush in the pic? or are they a unit that drop into a cut hole?

Can you post some more pics? in your thread when you get a chance.

Jeeeesus Vic that's sex mate! :wub:

I like the grill too :spiteful:

Those side vents are what i had in mind when i was showing you..... tell me this isn't a photo shop of all the ideas we were talking about last week :yahoo:

I like those rims! and the mirrors!

That isnt a photoshop mate..That's a real ride in Thailand.. Believe it or not, those are exactly my rims, different specs.

Jesus, what are the odds having exactly same ones on same rides.

At least the colour is different.. =/

SemiAutoG22 Dropped these liitle beutys over this arvo,

I've added my old tips and hooked them up , look and sound great! Cheers Jack for a great deal and a good chat :)

IMG_4931.jpg

Will take some piccys on car tomoz in the day.

Post a sound clip mate! Did you pull the colour coded bit on the lower half of your rear bar to paint/dip it? how did you go about doing this if you did? imo it looks perfect and is how they should have come from the factory

Nice work mate,the muffler setup looks similar to mine,what size tips are they?

also looking forward to seeing those lights finished and installed,going to look purrrrty wicked when done me thinks :)

Cheers

Lee

Hows the k&n intake sound? Installed mine today, cars on stands waiting for my wheels to get back so couldn't hear it properly.

Love the look of this thing :D

Post a sound clip mate! Did you pull the colour coded bit on the lower half of your rear bar to paint/dip it? how did you go about doing this if you did? imo it looks perfect and is how they should have come from the factory

The black is just plastidip for now, that way if i didint like i could just peel it off :)

But i love the look, like you i recon is shoulda been that way factory!... Was talkin to Vic the other day

and he said he has a great idea about adding diffuser to area! cut and shut from a TRD ***** perhaps!

The sound is soft, sporty but soft, not load and gurgly like i was kinda hoping for.

But its a cammy sporty sound and dosnt really reproduce on my little canon.

I did let the neighbours have a good listin with no muffs! not a bad sound!

Nice work mate,the muffler setup looks similar to mine,what size tips are they?

also looking forward to seeing those lights finished and installed,going to look purrrrty wicked when done me thinks :)

Cheers

Lee

Cheers Lee, yer mate very sim to yours, the double walled off the shelf SS ones from Supacheap

3 1/4"

Yer mate i cant wait to get them lights finished and put back into the car, Waiting for a new atten soldering station to arrive via ebay. The old Gas iron is just pumping out too much heat for the little LEDS. Hopefully this weekend!!

Hows the k&n intake sound? Installed mine today, cars on stands waiting for my wheels to get back so couldn't hear it properly.

Love the look of this thing :D

sound must be cool?

Cheers mate ty, WOW is all i can say to the K&N, The induction sound even impresses my mate with his worked maloo 317 ute! The sound is all about under load! your ganna love it i promise :D

It's a real head turner when you tramp it!

Nothing looks cooler than Vic's Rim filled guards!

So i Ducked out to Otomoto @ nrth parr today and picked up some 20mm spacers, They are on the exy side compared with others but they are really good qual.

Love the look, they do rub so planning to get the guards rolled and pumped a lil , not too fussed if i get cracks etc this will all be fixed with the respray later.

Really make the @$$ end look sexy! will post more shots asap

Luke, what is your rim diameter, width, and offset? I am about to pull the trigger on some 25mm spacers. Worried by the rubbing issues you have from 20mm.

I cant remember to honest soz George, i'll try and did up the receipt or yank a rim off for ya over the weekend.

But you'll be getting your guards rolled yer? That seems to make all the diff, specially if the guy is good enuf to give em a little "pump" while hes at it.

I did run the spacers for a day with my stocker sportivo rims and NO probs at all there, you could easily go 30-40

Oh Luke... Should've done this while I was there.. Now it's gonna take a while to see it in real. =(

Lovin the idea of the K&N and the mufflers... The mufflers look like a straight bolt on too. Very nice.

Do a sound clip Luke...

I'll find out about that diffuser.. :D

Luke, I am glad that you are happy with the K&N, as I said - best money ever spent. :D

For the exhaust note, did you take off the mid resonator? The factory one was designed to kill most of the noise. Not sure if they are the same but mine was huge, even w/o the rear mufflers my car was not loud at all before taking it off.

nice rear end luke (the car) lol...always thought a bit o something around down near bumper level would look sweet...just not sure what i might get to do one day for my ride...tis all food for thought.

nice work,cheers cam :)