Defyant

Damn, lucky you have a cat, great timing... Roof looks great Luke, gloss alright, newish release ? or maybe I haven't noticed seeing as most go with matte or carbon..I like the gloss how it marries up nicely with the rear glass....

Cheers mate, it is glossy :) like you most i see are matt or carbon, from a distance it looks like a pro glass roof..... There should be enuf on the roll left to do a small car, i measured wrong thinkin i ordered enuff to do 2 aurions. Lemme know if your interested... if not i can see a iLoad with a black bonnet!

All in all a great product if your not willing to commit to a 2pak job.

The more i see it the more inlove with the look i become.

Rear boot lip goin on as i type :)

post-20462-0-36906800-1326875248_thumb.jWow! what a day!!!!!

Started out with a trip to greenacre, 80 bux later i had a new ducktail spoiler!

Decided best to give the old spoiler holes a very qick bog sand and paint, then paint the spoiler qick chop and buff the boot and spoiler and fit time. Pretty rushed to get it all done in one arvo.

VERY happy with the look! Cheers Vic :)

Suns in a **** spot atm but hoping to get out and get some decent shots soon!

post-20462-0-78478700-1326875019_thumb.j post-20462-0-76261900-1326875020_thumb.j post-20462-0-74842800-1326875021_thumb.j post-20462-0-79806000-1326875022_thumb.j post-20462-0-75571400-1326875023_thumb.j post-20462-0-79185000-1326875024_thumb.j

post-20462-0-82155200-1326875025_thumb.j post-20462-0-75163900-1326875026_thumb.j post-20462-0-76581500-1326875027_thumb.j post-20462-0-36906800-1326875248_thumb.j

Im happy you agree with all I said so far.. :lol: Anw, to give the optimal look in this typical situation, black it. Match the roof and the spoiler.

And get those clear taillights.. What u waiting for...? It'll take you weeks! :lol:

Roof looks great! Spoiler is looking good, maybe experiment with a black spoiler. How is the fit and finish of the unpainted product? By any chance did you take photos of the underside of the spoiler? How was it dealing with the seller in Greenacre?

Thanks.

Im happy you agree with all I said so far.. :lol: Anw, to give the optimal look in this typical situation, black it. Match the roof and the spoiler.

And get those clear taillights.. What u waiting for...? It'll take you weeks! :lol:

Picked up 2 cans of PlastiDip yesterday :) alotta stuff ganna be black soon!

Loving the interior lighting

Cheers chuka, still some stuff to get done inside but getting there :)

Roof looks great! Spoiler is looking good, maybe experiment with a black spoiler. How is the fit and finish of the unpainted product? By any chance did you take photos of the underside of the spoiler? How was it dealing with the seller in Greenacre?

Thanks.

Cheers Thom, waiting a day or so for the acylic paint to go off on the spoiler, Theres still a chance that the plastidip will peel the paint off if i dont like it black.

I didint get any pics so. but you DO need to drill 4 bolt holes in your boot. It could easily be sika flexed on too. Over all its a good product for 80 bux. Well boxed and packeaged with stickon foam seal for the inderside and bolt hole locators. It comes painted in primer and fits pretty good with no work.

I tried to remove/repair, paint and fit the whole job in one afternoon... id recomend taking a few days and have the spoiler pro rubbed and painted for best result like Vics.

The guy @ greenacre was really helpfull and nice to deal with.

Good thinking Thomas, paint the ducktail black.

I brought enuf plastidip to do the ducktail lower rear spoiler and rims :) will be a completely different looking car in a day or so! :)

Thanks guys :)

New Colour roof,rims and back end New ducktail and roof wing and eyelids .... it's alot to take in , in just a few days.

It looks like a totally different car in the driveway!

2-10.jpg

Thanks Vic :) I'm going to sit on the new look for a week or 2, then decide if it goes in for pro 2pak roof boot and rims :)

I suppose now i really have to start thinking about Varex Muffs and a K&N pod and a few suspension mods.

Did you get my pm vic?

definately better in black, how much dip per wheel did you put?

2 cans just did 4... but i used some on the back lower bumper, so i'd say 2 can on this type of rim.

just installed a new rear reverse cam and took a bunch of new piccys will post em up asap

Holy crap, that's not the car I saw last week.... What a difference, thanks for painting the centre piece of the rear as well, always knew it needed it clap.gif

Man you were SPOT on the money with that idea! what a diff :clap:

Cars to me are like chicks! it's all about the a$$ end :spiteful: