Defyant

Holy crap man.. That's a huge difference! Paint the ducktail black, and the garnish above the number plate too!!

I'm outa plasti dip :( will get some more asap!

YES! the badge will go for sure, when i get the boot and roof pro sprayed i'll fill it in, Got a dent to do on the bonnet as well :(

True, but first thing I look at are their shoes ;)

Yes the shoes, must be Dunlop Volleys! Haha, kidding, they've got to be either Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo,.......

True, but first thing I look at are their shoes ;)

Yes the shoes, must be Dunlop Volleys! Haha, kidding, they've got to be either Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo,.......

ah yes, you didn't hear it from me but Rachel Zoe has a sexy collection :ph34r: shame all you see now are thongs

No red... Don't think it fits the tail light, or Thom is just using the wrong paint code. :P

On second thought, keep it like this for the time being..

Thom!!! that looks AMAZING mate, TY you just helped me win the debate with the missus about changing the rear lights! awsome PS skills mate,

Your right about the rim Rob, all the rims are are less than stella condition tbh, im not sure wether to blow money getting it fixed, buy a new one or change rims.

Either way was going to wait the first year out then decide,

Kind of a sore point with the wife, spend 1600 on the orig mags, then 2k on these then sold the orig mags for 500......

• 2 weeks later...

Found these pics on the old hdd just now!

I cannot believe how different the car looks now just from paint and vynal and duccktail!!!

Then Now!

4-5.jpg7-7.jpg

Then Now!

5-8.jpg3-7.jpg

Here ya go :) will get some better ones this weekend when shes alowed outa the pen. Need to get me one of those 700 buck 600d's for some decent shots.

Totally love the new look lights, thanks to Paradigm i've ordered some clear bumper lights should make it look even better.

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

Money well spent Luke.. ;)

I hope it's money you will spend well too Vic! :D

Not really update worthy! but thought i'd post it up for opinions! Stole the badge look off Juvenile :D

Changed to rear badge to platinum look, wasn't 100% on the black look but i couldn't cop the chrome either also de-badged the boot.

Was also thinking maybe to remove the side strips and badges to try and clean the sides up as well.

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg