Autosalon Semi finals in melb

Yeah boys, it was real disappointment.

No rollas there (well, except for an AE86 for Just Cars, but it looked pretty stock)

what exactly goes into entering Autosalon? I mean, I'm sure some of the prettier rides (danz, northy, bigbum, spec_black) in the club looked better then a lot of those civics i saw there.

I'll be postin up pics soon...

Exactly thats wat i was saying in the post that i made in the events and cruise section!!!!! We should all organise to go as a club so all members in which ever state take ur car and display it as a club "TOCA" at the next AUTO SALON which should be starting in March from wat i have heard alittle earlier thanj usual but hey it's easy to enter!!! :D :D :P

yeah i aggree with u guys .. we should enter our corollas in there.. saw few civics and lancers with just rims .. shocking .. they even had 1988-90 preludes with nothing on them .. a $4-5,000 can make it into autosalon .. why not a $25000 car!

Those models were hot :o

yeah i aggree with u guys .. we should enter our corollas in there.. saw few civics and lancers with just rims .. shocking .. they even had 1988-90 preludes with nothing on them .. a $4-5,000 can make it into autosalon .. why not a $25000 car!

Those models were hot  :o

Let's get ready for next years auto salon :D

should design about a custom decal for our club :)

Those models were hot  :o

Let's get ready for next years auto salon :D

should design about a custom decal for our club :)

not hard getting into autosalon .. just enter and pay the $100 odd fee

Let's get ready for next years auto salon  :D

should design about a custom decal for our club  :)

Yeah Bman! ANd It'll have giant flames and Furry sik dice yeah! WHoo!

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin you and your damn flames!!!!! no flames!

On the no corollas at AS - besdies the fact that not everybody is into that scene, why don't some of you organise some mates rates mods for a few cars so that people can get them to a standard to show in a small group.

Like sponsorship, company X for example could offer parts at cost if the company had their name prominently displayed on the car, etc.

Good marketing for the retailer/distributor as most people looking will be the market for these parts, it's a car show, and the owners of the cars get stuff cheaper, so are more likely to spend more on the car on more things, etc.

It's really no problem to organise a group entry for Auto Salon, everyone just needs to pay the entry fee for their own car.

The challenge is this. Our cars aren't rice. We don't have ironing board wings, flame vinyl's, 30" chrome wheels, wide body kits or pretty neons (Except for Skitzo and Sportiv!).

So then to make a head turning display/group entry, we need to organise alot of cars to enter. Then people will look and admire :D

Two or Three cars alone just wont do.