Decisions decisions

spags

After weeks of deliberating and going from 'a chrome man' to a 'not so chrome man' i have narrowed it down to 3 sets.

Im going 17*7's in either 205/40/17 or 205/45/17..... Like to go 45 but abit fearfull of rubbing since im on super lows.

Going through Tempe Tyres, how bloody good are their deals? Going to save a packet by going through them.

Here we go......

bg_236.jpg

My top choice, at 1299 that one hot set for my rolla.

bg_294.jpg

bg_CRW_0569_RT8.jpg

Was my 1st choice but have since wavered from getting chrome.

What u think people?

I'd say no. 1 for design of wheel, but I have to admit to not being a fan of the black-out parts (for want of a better word), I'd prefer to see it fully machined or polished, but that's just me.

Yeah well bro just be very careful i have heard nothing but nightmare stories and had first hand experience with the shop in question in terms of quality and knowledge!!!!!!! <_< :angry: :o :( :blink: Lets just leave it at that!!!!!

Yeah well bro just be very careful i have heard nothing but nightmare stories and had first hand experience with the shop in question in terms of quality and knowledge!!!!!!! <_<  :angry:  :o  :(  :blink: Lets just leave it at that!!!!!

I second that.

:angry:

Yeah well bro just be very careful i have heard nothing but nightmare stories and had first hand experience with the shop in question in terms of quality and knowledge!!!!!!! <_<  :angry:  :o  :(  :blink: Lets just leave it at that!!!!!

I second that.

:angry:

I've heard nightmare stories of pretty much every wheel/tyre store in Sydney... Some people swear by Tempe's quality, others bag it... same thing goes for stores like ozzy and big-o... i guess you just have to take your chance and hope you get some good service and some good rims...

but personally i like number 3, but i wouldnt go chrome... i was thinking of getting that set in white or silver myself, but went off it cos it was a bit complex looking...

other than that i will be a sheep and say #1, coz they do look pretty nice. I've always been a fan of the multi-spoke rims...

Go with BobJane T-Marts man :P, i found their service good and they offer many good quality wheels incl Enkeis, unless you are after other famous brands like Wedsports, BuddyClubs etc They might not be the cheapest but you get lifetime structural warranty on all mags they sell and they have plenty of stores so easy to drive into any store and get things done.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Hey spags, found this on eBay if you're deciding with the 1st option.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ALL-NEW-KSpeed-Odin...1QQcmdZViewItem

That's $70 off Tempe's price (including postage/insurance).

They also have Nankang NS-2's on there... not too sure what Tempe has on their package though.

Edited by SuiCid3